Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Hi, newbie here (longtime reader, have never posted). I am shopping for my first ever Hermes bag, have been a longtime Chanel collector but am looking to branch out. Am looking at colours and styles and am just at the beginning of my search but this colour really appeals to me but I can't identify it. I find it is really hard to compare a photo to a colour chart. I was hoping one of the many experts here would know. Hoping this type of question is allowed here. Thanks in advance!! Will attach the pics.

Attachments

• kim-kardashian-fashion-style-pictures.jpg
    kim-kardashian-fashion-style-pictures.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 402
  • kk birk.jpg
    kk birk.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 403
  • w630_brown-birkins.jpg
    w630_brown-birkins.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 403
You should post your question on the below thread :idea:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/please-id-what-color-size-leather-design-is-this.943439/page-57

Hi, newbie here (longtime reader, have never posted). I am shopping for my first ever Hermes bag, have been a longtime Chanel collector but am looking to branch out. Am looking at colours and styles and am just at the beginning of my search but this colour really appeals to me but I can't identify it. I find it is really hard to compare a photo to a colour chart. I was hoping one of the many experts here would know. Hoping this type of question is allowed here. Thanks in advance!! Will attach the pics.

Reactions: bagidiotic

Could be Havanne (which is a lovely color).

Knowledge, catalogs and collector.
Please feel free to post a picture of your vintage I’m happy to help.

Thank you, its much appreciated, I have the bag with an eclair zip and stamp k and these are the only "markings", I also have this belt with an unusual buckle, I have tried to do my own research but have come up empty handed.
Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG-1456.JPG
    IMG-1456.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG-1455.JPG
    IMG-1455.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG-1454.JPG
    IMG-1454.JPG
    318.5 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG-1453.JPG