Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Looks more like VN to me...

The seller has it listed as Barenia (yet another website had listed the same model as Chamomix...). It is a bag with quite a bit of damage from rain drops, which in my understanding is and issue that would be easier to solve in a Barenia than in Vache...
Here some more pics:

• IMG_7638.PNG IMG_7639.PNG IMG_7641.PNG I've searched every page of this thread and every page if the Vintage Style Bags thread and can't find this style. It looks like a prototype for the Toolbox. It is box in Raisin, F in a square (2002), lined in chèvre. Does anyone know anything about this style?

Could someone please tell me what this absolutely gorgeous color is https://attic-house.com/product/hermes-mc2-wallet-in-blue-colvert-matt-alligator-stamp-x? The ad says colvert, but I know what colvert looks like. After an exhaustive Google and forum search I've still got nothing. It comes close but doesn't quite match any of the more common blues, so either it was a short-lived color or if the wallet's fake then they just happened to make a color nicer than the company they were trying to copy. Can someone tell me their best guess as to what this color is or the closest authentic Hermes alternative?

Could someone please tell me what this absolutely gorgeous color is https://attic-house.com/product/hermes-mc2-wallet-in-blue-colvert-matt-alligator-stamp-x? The ad says colvert, but I know what colvert looks like. After an exhaustive Google and forum search I've still got nothing. It comes close but doesn't quite match any of the more common blues, so either it was a short-lived color or if the wallet's fake then they just happened to make a color nicer than the company they were trying to copy. Can someone tell me their best guess as to what this color is or the closest authentic Hermes alternative?
Bleu de Malte would be my best guess.

Bleu de Malte would be my best guess.
Reference photos aren't easy. Different lighting can lead to drastically different colors for what's supposedly the same color. That being said, taking another look at examples of bleu de malte, I don't know why I dismissed it before. A third of the photos look the right shade, so I'm sure that's it. Thanks a million!

Reactions: Possum