Please help...dye transfer on Burberry bag!!!

I came across this thread because my bag is almost black! (I guess from jeans, and the bag itself) It's so unappealing!!
So after reading through everyone's posts, I tried baby wipes, rubbing alcohol (I know it's a no-no, but I'm desperate), mild soap and toothbrush, mr clean magic erasers, and just water by itself.

But nothing worked !! :sad:
Same problem with my smoked check tote as well! Do not try those mild alcohol wipes, its terrible I tried it on a part on the handle (because I was desperate) and it darkened it!....I tried Baby Wipes but it only does so much... Maybe I should try makeup remover....

After that denim incident, I only carry the bag when I'm not wearing denim...

Ladies, I know this thread is really old, but I have to tell you what worked for me. I got some color transfer from my jeans onto my brand new Burberry Haymarket. Suffice it to say I freaked out. I tried baby wipes. Didn't work. I tried rubbing alcohol. Didn't work. I even tried to clean it with my Blender Cleanser since it is amazing at getting pigment out of my Beauty Blender and makeup brushes. Didn't work.
What worked was a soft eraser. It took a lot of work. I gently rubbed the bag clean for over 20 minutes and managed to get 90% of the blue stain out. Do try this. You need a good quality eraser and a lot of persistence. It didn't seem to harm the canvas in any manner. The gunk from the eraser came away blue and slowly my bag went back to its original color.

I had the same problem(denim stain) with my Burberry Haymarket bag. I tried everything from rubbing alcohol, dishwashing liquid,etc... What really worked for me was brushing it toothbrush with some toothpaste(white color) in circular motion for about 15-20 mins and did it twice, and the purse look almost new!