Please end our debate-Navy chanel bag with black clothing? YES or NO?

i don't think it's a "fashion crime" or anything but i don't consider navy to be flattering with black. there are other colors that contrast black much better. navy would go well with blue jeans though.

Yes,fashion is so liberate now,you can mix and match everything so why not navy bag and black outfit?! For me def YES! If you can see a lot of gals wearing red orange black brown...

Yes! I love to carry my small, navy patent flap with a black outfit. The patent navy puts a little sparkle in my black outfit without being flashy.

BUT, I would not wear navy shoes with a black outfit. I do not like how it looks on me. It could work with certain styles of clothing and shoes, but with my collection it does not work.

Navy is considered a neutral color, so yes. Nowadays there are no set rules in fashion. The "no white after Labor day" and old school rules like that don't apply anymore.

I abide by the old school rule and although many ladies here don't, I was mindlessly being "entertained" by the TV and a young lady aka Southern belle came out and said we'd never wear white after Labor Day. So old rules still stand by some both young and old alike.

Re the navy and black, I nix that as well for the most part because it's usually doesn't work quite right. Like someone said there are too many other options that do work. (If in doubt, do without.)