Playing Chess...Chloe Style

Gladys is first... She has three exterior zippers that open and close. The top zipper is silver-tone; the bottom zippers are more of a dark brass-tone. She is approximately 14" tall, 13.5" across at the base, 16" across at the top, and 5.5" deep. Her handle drop is longer than the Edith (5.5"). She can be worn on the shoulder without a coat. (Note the medium version of the Gladys tote...the one that is more wide than tall has a slightly longer handle top that this tall tote style.) The is open at the top and has a single interior zipper pocket. (Sounds like Gladys is running for the Miss America crown here...)

Note 2: When I tried Gladys on yesterday, I was wearing jeans and a black sweater. She really adds an interesting edge to a simple, classic look. May try to recreate later...after shower...and I must make the bed in the guest room before any more photo ops here...

Attachments

• JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 001.jpg
    JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 49
  • JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 003.jpg
    JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 003.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 34
  • JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 004.jpg
    JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 004.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 43
And chocolate Ramona...the perfect large shoulder bag IMO...

Attachments

• JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 006.jpg
    JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 006.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 124
  • JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 005.jpg
    JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 005.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 153
I am still searching for the perfect black shoulder bag. where can I find the ramona bag (who makes it) and what is the price and did it come in black. It is beautiful. thanks, Loren

Hi Loren. The Ramona is made by Jimmy Choo (part of the Theola line). It came in stone, lime, navy, black, and chocolate. My SA indicated that the bag is sold out for the most part through JC, but you can put in an inquiry through on the website to be sure (www.jimmychoo.com). Some of the larger Saks stores carry JC as well. My local JC (SCP) had one chocolate Ramona in stock yesterday and 2-3 of the smaller size version (just like Ramona but approximately 60-75% of the size, has the double row of grommets unlike the one pictured on the Saks website most recently...may be called Rikki or something like that).

From the JC website...

Soft calf leather handbag available in stone, lime, navy, brown. Also available in camel or coffee crocodile. Dimensions: Inches: L17 x H11 x W10, cm: L43 x H28 x W25 1/2

They don't indicate black, but I know the stores received shipments last week of chocolate and black. My SA indicated several customers snapped up both colors... The price of the Ramona is $1850.

QC, Thanks again! Gladys is also very special!

Love them both, SoCal! Ramona is a bag that you really have to see and touch for yourself to get her beauty.

Loren, try Saks Chicago and ask for Jose. Sorry I don't have the number handy but he told me last week that he would be getting the black in within the next few weeks.

thanks a lot socal, now all i can do is think about the ramona...i held one at the jimmy choo shop but it was the lime and i didn't love it. plus the salesgirl did not like my outfit -- i was coming from gym and nastily said "it's 1800.00" so then i vowed i would wait for saks or BG....someone has to do something about these NYC SA'S...for many the a stands for something else i've decided.
but congrats on the bag....its to die for....

Thank you Daisy, Tracey, Whatzerface... I have Ramona all loaded up to use. She is gorgeous.

Daisy, I do not want to know that Saks Chicago may be getting the black soon. No, no, no, no, no, no, no....

Ramona is hot! She needs her own zip code!! I'm glad for my credit cards that despite her great looks she is not my style. Edith and I are probably gonna bond next week...

I hope the Paddington girls welcome cousin Gladys to the family with open tops. Being the black sheep is rough! :biggrin:

LOL Roey!

SoCal, congrats on your two new bags! The Gladys is smaller than it looked in the runway shots...unless this is a different version. I like it a lot! Can't wait to see your pics with the bag on!