Playing Chess...Chloe Style

And the winner is....F!

Okay, I do not say this often about bags, but the chocolate Ramona is TDF! LOVE this bag (note capital love!)...

And for Chloe...the whiskey pocket is back on the shelf and the new bag is quite a suprise...black Gladys! What a striking and fun bag (and handles are a bit longer than the Edith)!

Will post pics tomorrow! I am happy, happy, happy!

SoCal thanks Minicoop and USCgerl...

She just made it home today after that crazy morning u-turn followed by an afternoon drive where she learned her electronic mileage reader gets down to at least "5" miles to go before gas is gone...

Would have been so sad if new bags had to sleep on the roadside...well, she might have left her car there, but not the bags...

Socal,

It's refreshing to read your story when alas, I have to take a handbag break due to impending taxes/DOOM. I vote A, but I'm a keep all handbags kind of gal. :biggrin:

I have no desire for the Ramona, but I'm sure your pics are going to make me want it!!

As for Gladys, wow, talk about a U turn that wasn't only with your car! I need to get acquainted with Gladys, so again, pics will be eagerly anticipated.

ET sends congratulations to SoCal, and is surprised to hear that SoCal bought the Gladys. ET has looked (online only, of course) at the Gladys in the white/grey color and wonders what size SoCal purchased. ET will wait for pics tomorrow. And in an effort to assist in balancing SoCal's mania, ET ordered the Balenciaga City in ink and should receive it in seven to ten days--WITH a 30 day return policy just in case.

ET also sends big love to Roey for the lottery ticket comment! ET thinks this is a very clever idea!

Wait a minute...option F??? Wasn't that the one about ditching the DH and marrying The Donald?

blugenie said:
don't s'pose she has pic of Whiskey Pocket before sitting on the lonely shelf?

Yes...she took pics of the whiskey AND the tan...the are on another thread. I can't remember the name now, but it should be on the first page of the Chloe section.