Piggy's Prêt-à-Porter Pictoral: outfits & purchases posted for your perusal (^(oo)^)v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong that I have a crush on your wardrobe? Seriously. Everything is so amazing. I am in love :cloud9:

Me too! Me too! I too have a crush on Piggy's fabulous wardrobe: clothes, jewelry, handbags, shoes!

I love Piggy's Hermes, incredible CLs, sparkling jewelry, moto Chanel look! :love: Aiiiii! Going into visual sensory overload!! :faint: Too gorgeous for words. Yes, I'm right there with PurseAddict in hearting this wardrobe thread.

It is amazing how perfect they match!! Fabulous! :smile:

took a closeup of the wedge & bag (including amusingly rotund hippo!) so people can actually see what i'm talking about above :P

attachment.php

bonus outfit! hehe . . . a friend invited me out to drinks, but it was at a bar in a neighborhood that makes small piggies mildly concerned about pig-nappings! :oh: the bar itself is also much more casual than most of my wardrobe . . . after some thought, i decided the best course of action on both fronts was:

moto piggy! (^(oo)^)v

• ted baker asymmetric zip leather jacket
  • versace tank
  • rock revolution skinny jeans
  • alexander mcqueen origami boots
  • chanel perforated fingerless driving gloves
  • chanel black costume necklace
  • chanel comètes strass earrings (whew! didn't even realise i was all chanel-ed up until just now!)
  • ferragamo convertible clutch
attachment.php

attachment.php

back of the versace top:
attachment.php

"hello!" said the little moto piggy (^(oo)~)
attachment.php

hehe . . . can you tell i was excited about this outfit? :P definitely going to have to repeat it again in warmer weather so i can incorporate the chanel temp tattoos, i think they'd be just right for this look!

LOVE this! especially that Chanel necklace :drool: you are too cute :P

Jeneen, plain jane doe, Bitten, ecmf - thank you ladies so much for your continued support! it's good to know someone's out there reading / viewing the thread! :blush: don't forget, piggies are open to suggestions & constructive criticisms as well! :P

USC - piggies love to enable! btw - i see you've not yet heard of piggy's size theorem: most things, both animate & inanimate, will become cuter if redesigned to be shorter and/or more rotund in shape than the originals, with the notable exception of PEOPLE! :amuse:

your welcome, i wish i could add suggestions but your doing everything so well i have nothing to add just keep em coming lol

I love your style! Your outfits are classy yet edgy and unique. You certainly have an eye for interesting details, great fits and you look like a model :smile:

Oh oops.. posted too early. I really like that one-shouldered blue dress and the blue Versace top! And your shoe collection is tdf!!

I love your style! Your outfits are classy yet edgy and unique. You certainly have an eye for interesting details, great fits and you look like a model :smile:

Oh oops.. posted too early. I really like that one-shouldered blue dress and the blue Versace top! And your shoe collection is tdf!!

I agree with EVERYTHING SAID except substitute, "shoe, clothing, purse, accessories and jewelery" in place of the word shoe. everything is gorgeous, stylish, and fits you perfectly.

You have gorgous clothes and accessories!

I have one question for you. Is this a (^(oo)^) pig? I never could figure it out but upon a closer look, it does resemble a pig. Now, I assume this (@(I)@) means panda? :lol: Heehee.

You're on a roll Piggy! You have such a fabulous wardrobe. I cant fathom why you can never find anything to wear.

Ahhhhhh:thinking: maybe that's just an excuse to buy more fabulous outfits. I can get down with that.:okay:

You have gorgous clothes and accessories!

I have one question for you. Is this a (^(oo)^) pig? I never could figure it out but upon a closer look, it does resemble a pig. Now, I assume this (@(I)@) means panda? :lol: Heehee.

I could see that (^(oo)^) is a pig but it took me AGES to 'see' the panda one.... :P !

Piggy your outfits are amazing - luxe and elegant. And your accessories.. that lizard Kelly.. oh my :love:

I think you should change your siggy from:
"This little piggy gets dressed" to: "THIS LITTLE PIGGY LOOKS HAUTE"!!!!

I don't know which I love more - your shoes, your bags, your jewelry, or your fabulous outfits!
From the dangerous Moto-Piggy to the Elegant-Piggy - everything looks brilliant

(But I haven't gotten the phrase "Air-mez Ip-po" out of my mind!)

Status
Not open for further replies.