Piggy's Prêt-à-Porter Pictoral: outfits & purchases posted for your perusal (^(oo)^)v

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 February 2010 OOTD:

american apparel asymmetric dress
bottega veneta cutout t-strap wedges
hermès marron foncé 25cm lizard kelly
hermès leather hippo charm (isn't it cute?!? i like him because he's so rotund! :amuse:)
chanel necklace-masquerading-as-bracelet (not recommended for those lacking patience for lengthy removal/detangling processes at EOD, as piggy discovered to her dismay after the fact . . . :Push:smile:

i really like wearing these BV shoes with my kelly because they're actually made out of the exact same shade of lizzie! yay! (^(oo)^)v

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2010 02 16.jpg
    2010 02 16.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 5,750
took a closeup of the wedge & bag (including amusingly rotund hippo!) so people can actually see what i'm talking about above :P

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2010 02 16a.jpg
    2010 02 16a.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 3,764
in other exciting news, on the "purchases" front, i picked up my chanel temporary tattoos yesterday! can't wait for the weather to get warmer so i can start incorporating them into my outfits :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• small chanel tattoo 01.jpg
    small chanel tattoo 01.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3,632
  • small chanel tattoo 02.jpg
    small chanel tattoo 02.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3,461
  • small chanel tattoo 03.jpg
    small chanel tattoo 03.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 3,357
  • small chanel tattoo 05.jpg
    small chanel tattoo 05.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3,345
lvpiggy, Love the lizzie kelly! When I get my first kelly, I definitely want it in lizzie! You're modeling pics are quite enabling, ^_^. And of course, anything rotund and obese is ADORABLE! Love the cute, blue hippo!!!! Someone has a penchant for chubster things, :: points at lvpiggy::

Last edited:
Jeneen, plain jane doe, Bitten, ecmf - thank you ladies so much for your continued support! it's good to know someone's out there reading / viewing the thread! :blush: don't forget, piggies are open to suggestions & constructive criticisms as well! :P

USC - piggies love to enable! btw - i see you've not yet heard of piggy's size theorem: most things, both animate & inanimate, will become cuter if redesigned to be shorter and/or more rotund in shape than the originals, with the notable exception of PEOPLE! :amuse:

i like the hippo charm! and the wedge! love the wedge! :smile: hippo hippo!

oh panda (^(oo)^)

did you know, piggy discovered that the word "hippo" is even more fun to say after the word hermès, because you usually end up dropping the second "h" sound as well, leading to what sounds like "äir-MAYS ip-PO" :biggrin:

INC sleeveless shell
marciano draped petal skirt
guess blazer
christian louboutin jaws pumps

attachment.php

had a meeting today, which meant the herbag was called into service for document transport! (^(oo)^)v

with hermès herbag:
attachment.php

as you can see, piggies are not fans of tucking things in (^(oo)^)

Attachments

• 2010 02 17.jpg
    2010 02 17.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 4,522
  • 2010 02 17b.jpg
    2010 02 17b.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 4,533
bonus outfit! hehe . . . a friend invited me out to drinks, but it was at a bar in a neighborhood that makes small piggies mildly concerned about pig-nappings! :oh: the bar itself is also much more casual than most of my wardrobe . . . after some thought, i decided the best course of action on both fronts was:

moto piggy! (^(oo)^)v

• ted baker asymmetric zip leather jacket
  • versace tank
  • rock revolution skinny jeans
  • alexander mcqueen origami boots
  • chanel perforated fingerless driving gloves
  • chanel black costume necklace
  • chanel comètes strass earrings (whew! didn't even realise i was all chanel-ed up until just now!)
  • ferragamo convertible clutch
attachment.php

attachment.php

back of the versace top:
attachment.php

"hello!" said the little moto piggy (^(oo)~)
attachment.php

hehe . . . can you tell i was excited about this outfit? :P definitely going to have to repeat it again in warmer weather so i can incorporate the chanel temp tattoos, i think they'd be just right for this look!

Attachments

• 2010 02 17c.jpg
    2010 02 17c.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 9,511
  • 2010 02 17d.jpg
    2010 02 17d.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 4,100
  • 2010 02 17f.jpg
    2010 02 17f.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 3,599
  • 2010 02 17e.jpg
    2010 02 17e.jpg