Pictures of My Collection, including Wine MAM!

AMJAC- i agree. That sounds REALLY fishy. Call your bank and notify them of the issue, and file a dispute. Let the bank know that they SAID they will cut you a refund check in (whatever the amount is), and if you don't, then you'll need a chargeback for that amount. Don't send the bag back till you get the check.

Dee- damn rent! I've been thinking about calling one of the radio stations to try to win the rent-free for a year contest! I think it's 97.4 or something. Winning that contest would allow me to purchase a whooole lot of purses:smile:

Desi- I emailed the SA that I am corresponding with so that she can send me the tracking info on the check. I am calling Wachovia tonight to file a dispute, just in case. Thanks so much for your advice!

well, in addition to my first 4 MAMs, I now have a yellow floral MAB, 2 Nikkis and 2 Mini Nikkis! So I'm going to attached pics of the 4 Nikkis!! I've decided that the Nikki is the bag that I'm going to get the outrageous colors in, while I'll purchase more classic colors in the MAM. Enjoy;)

seafoam mini nikki and wicker nikki

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

OMG crazy! I love them all, love the variety of the colours! And all of them looks great on you! I'm glad you did some modelling shots, I am around the same height as you and I really wanted a nikki but feared that it would be too overwhelming! Do you like the nikki more or the mini nikki? :nuts:

OMG crazy! I love them all, love the variety of the colours! And all of them looks great on you! I'm glad you did some modelling shots, I am around the same height as you and I really wanted a nikki but feared that it would be too overwhelming! Do you like the nikki more or the mini nikki? :nuts:

hi smooshy! i'm really loving how the mini nikki looks on a 5'0 frame, but i'm biased because i've had the mini nikkis for a couple of weeks. i'm trying out one of the regular sized nikkis tomorrow, so i'll let you know the verdict:smile:

amjac2wm such great photos - thank you very much!! I love it, they look SO CUTE on you! I was hesitant on a nikki as well as I am 5'2 and petite but you showed that they work very well with small frames - uh oh .. SHHHH! I'm hunting nikkis now!! :nuts:

GIRL you are SOOO HOT :nuts:

My monitor is on FIRE!

I love ALL of your BAGS! that yellow nikki makes me drool over my keyboard! I can't justify a yellow and SUNSHINE nikki! Damnit! i can't wait for my seafoam! I have to go pick it up from the UPS store tomorrow because i am not going to be home when they attempt to redeliver. ACK.