Pictures of My Collection, including Wine MAM!

50% off a Navy MAM!!! :tup:
Oh I'm so jealous!!!! AWESOME steal! Where in PA? Maybe I should try shopping around Philly when I'm there next week Sunday (though I HIGHLY doubt I'd be as lucky as you!).

I just checked the name of the store on the RM website. If you PM me, I'll give you the scoop:smile: I got really lucky with the Navy, black and Purple and was able to find them at a discount! It takes a little persistence, but it can be done;)

you are the only person i've seen with the same purple MAM that Gung has. LOL..

You're very lucky to have scored them at half off. please PM me with the info to. I may just have to make a couple phone calls ;)

just as an update, I got the Chocolate MAM that I ordered from a store up in Mass (Maggie Taylor). Ya'll, I am going to try to send this ish back. And when I do, PLEASE do not give them the time of day and attempt to purchase it. The bag came with darkened handles, as if it was used. Also, there were tons of scratches on it, embedded into the fabric. And it's not going to come out with leather moisturizer. Lastly, the place charged my card a different amount than what they quoted me on the phone. In other words, buyer beware! I wouldn't suggest buying any RMs from Maggie Taylor.

just as an update, I got the Chocolate MAM that I ordered from a store up in Mass (Maggie Taylor). Ya'll, I am going to try to send this ish back. And when I do, PLEASE do not give them the time of day and attempt to purchase it. The bag came with darkened handles, as if it was used. Also, there were tons of scratches on it, embedded into the fabric. And it's not going to come out with leather moisturizer. Lastly, the place charged my card a different amount than what they quoted me on the phone. In other words, buyer beware! I wouldn't suggest buying any RMs from Maggie Taylor.

yikes! :tdown: that's a total :nogood:. Have you called them and told them you are returning it?

yikes! :tdown: that's a total :nogood:. Have you called them and told them you are returning it?

omg, dee, it feels like a nightmare. First of all, on Fri or Sat I had checked my bank account online (I used my debit card to pay) and saw that they had charged my card an amount that they did NOT quote me on. So I emailed them that night and informed them of the incorrect charge. They proceeded to email me and say that it was sales tax. But they should've informed me on the phone that there would be sales tax. Then, i emailed twice within the past few days about the sales tax issue, and they emailed me today and said that they would issue a check for the sales tax. But I had received the bag and was pissed already. They charged me for shipping, yet put the bag in a tiny Readypost box that smushed the bag. then, the fact that the bag has the darkened handles and the scratches.

Sigh, I emailed them this morning to inform them that I would be sending the bag back. The issue is that they have been stressing that the bag is final sale. But it has so many damages to it that I should be able to send it back. They have yet to email me back, and they were so quick with emailing before I had informed them of the problems.

It's just bad service and principles, and I REALLY hate that. Sorry to vent, but I'm so annoyed.