*** Pictures of a Fuchsia Boy!!!****

I got so excited that I also bought a leather vest yesterday to increase the effect of "cool" that this bag translates. So here is the Boy on the black background of the vest:

Attachments

• BoyVest.jpg
    BoyVest.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,321
Wow stunning fuchsia boy!! so yummy! Congrats on your first boy!! It's definitely a keeper! And it's so awesome that you found the exact same nail polish color!!! ❤️enjoy!

Love it!!! So glad your secret bag is here and he is just so gorgeous 😍😍😍 the color is definitely the same IMO and is stunning! I love the boy bags and have been using them more than my classics so I know you'll enjoy him and might become you're new favorite ☺️Congrats again!

I know there were many conversations at tPF about this Boy having the dark RHW chain instead of the silver glossy hardware. I can say that - yes the chain stands out, however in the posts that I have seen at tPF previously the chain photographs as darker than it is. When carried on the shoulder there is not a discrepancy between the fuchsia body of the bag and the RHW.

If one is looking for a classic fuchsia bag this Boy would not be the perfect substitute, just because he would be in the same fuchsia color.

The overall impression and the message from the fuchsia Boy is different than the message from the fuchsia Classic flap. The Boy is a "He" even in fuchsia and the Classic flap is even more a "She" in the fuchsia color (hopefully you girls understand correctly what I mean!).

This Boy would pair perfectly with the black CL spike flats whereas the Classic flap would pair perfectly with fuchsia CL heels.

Last edited: