*** Pictures of a Fuchsia Boy!!!****

M, I am on a business trip and received the call, text, voicemail and then again the same from my SA three times in the row! And I could not answer as we were touring a serious facility at this time. Finally I was able to contact her and secure this fuchsia patent! It could not have been a worst moment to call me, really! But now I am settled with this story - and a Happy ending!!! Thank you for your willingness to help! So kind, PB! No need for help now, many many thanks and hugs though!
Once I return home I have to see this fuchsia Boy bag in person, my preference for you would be the small patent fuchsia boy! I pray that I will not love it as I have the gold Boy on my list still to come home with me! :lol:

Thank goodness girlfriend...I need you on this PINK PATH with me, LOL
Glad it all worked out ;)
Your situation sounds somewhat like mine while I was at the yoga retreat, I finally had to just log out of TPF too relax. Coming to this thread was a complete contradiction to my goals at the time, LOL I could keep my mind still...I had pinks flying everywhere in my imagination...
I cant wait for you to get home and see your jumbo and share your thoughts with me
I'm afraid you may end up in the same predicament as me...
Email me my love!