Pictures of 05 Bordeaux and 06 Grenat

I was going to ask what the difference is between the two colors (in words) but this time, I think the pictures tell the difference. Thanks for the pictures! Great colors.

My Bordeaux City, which I just sold. :s
bbags045.jpg

^I was wondering if you were a member on here. I was going to ask but thought naah not all people who buy Balenciagas on eBay are tPF members, but it sure seems to be that they are. I am shipping it off today! :yahoo: This morning I looked at it and was like "what the crap was I thinking when I sold this!" But I am glad to know it is going to a wonderful tPF mommy! Yay!

I just ordered a grenat city from BalNY on Saturday. I have been torn between colors and Marine was one of them. The Grenat just looks so pretty and the pics of the grenat city's that I've seen on tPF have been gorgeous, so I'm sure I made the right decision! I'm counting down the minutes until mine arrives!! Good luck with your decision...it's not an easy one!

^I was wondering if you were a member on here. I was going to ask but thought naah not all people who buy Balenciagas on eBay are tPF members, but it sure seems to be that they are. I am shipping it off today! :yahoo: This morning I looked at it and was like "what the crap was I thinking when I sold this!" But I am glad to know it is going to a wonderful tPF mommy! Yay!

Too funny!!! Although, I should have written my Bordeax City, not Grenat, but you got the idea! :yahoo: Thanks a bunch!! Enjoy your new Aquamarine!! That color is STUNNING!!!:yes:

My little bordy has been traveling huh? :graucho: :heart:

Well, since she came to Virginia from Chicago, she hasn't been any further than my favorite sushi restaraunt, but she is going to New Jersey on June 10th & then Instanbul on the 12th!

She is so sweet and girly, I can't go too far without her.

I can't believe that you & ChiGirl could let her go, she has definitely found her forever home!

frankly speaking, i can't tell the difference btw grenat or bordeaux as i used to have a bordeaux work bag and has sold it away and recently i jus added a grenat coin purse and they kinda of look alike to me....hehehehe

:drool: :drool: Had to open this thread up to drool over Grenat/Bordeaux again...

I am loving the Grenat on the Twiggy/Part-Time/Purse styles... Does anyone know if BalNY has ANYTHING left in Grenat, minus a City???

Also, for people that own Grenat/Bordeaux - how do you think Tabac is going to compare?? :sweatdrop: I need to just wait it out until the new colors come out to decide... its so hard though!!