Pictures of 05 Bordeaux and 06 Grenat

Here's my grenat city: (This is my 1st time trying to upload pics this way. I hope it works!)

IMG_82193.jpg

Can anyone help me out? I'm confused b/t these two colors "bordeaux and grenat". Are they the same? I thought bordeaux is from 05 and grenat is from 06. Am i right? If so...

Any pics of both side by side? I haven't seen both compared IRL but i think grenat is a bit brighter???

Can anyone help me out? I'm confused b/t these two colors "bordeaux and grenat". Are they the same? I thought bordeaux is from 05 and grenat is from 06. Am i right? If so...

Any pics of both side by side? I haven't seen both compared IRL but i think grenat is a bit brighter???

^^ yep, they're two different, but similiar colors :yes:...i've got a grenat work & a bordeaux city (sorry i don't have any side-by-side comparison photos)...but the grenat is definitely brighter & pops more...they're both gorgeous though & you can't go wrong with either one :tender:

is one of them also known as "ox blood"...? or is that a different colour all together...?

^^ yep, they're two different, but similiar colors :yes:...i've got a grenat work & a bordeaux city (sorry i don't have any side-by-side comparison photos)...but the grenat is definitely brighter & pops more...they're both gorgeous though & you can't go wrong with either one :tender: