Pics of Your LV in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first LV purchase ever!! DH bought me my coussin gm and french purse from Vegas:

lvbagfg2.jpg

DH and I at the Forum Shops in Caesar's Palace, conveniently across from the LV boutique:

forumshopsny9.jpg

Me and a wax figure of Simon Cowell in Vegas:

simonuy8.jpg

Me and Damier Alma on Blackfriars Bridge in London, October 2002. And she's still going strong!

Attachments

• me on Blackfriars.JPG
    me on Blackfriars.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,585
thanks for the kind words!! Yes the illovo pm is bigger than the pochette......I loved it at first sight but was a little hesitant to get damier as I wasn't sure I was a fan of it. I told the SA I would for sure get it if it was in mono but didn't want to pay the extra 30% to SO it. SO after about 2 months debating over it, I folded and bought it and I love it!! Got a matching french purse for it and have been using it every day since!! It's nice to use as an everyday bag over my mono coussin since I don't have to worry about the vachetta getting dirty or color transfer from shopping bags like Gap's blue bags (oh that day was a bad day for me and my coussin!!).

My LV literally in action I was taking a pic as I walked up the street nobody to take a pic of me and no mirrors. If anyone saw me I'm sure they'd think I was crazy or incredible vain :lol:

Attachments

• Perfo Bandeau in action 1.jpg
    Perfo Bandeau in action 1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,508
  • Goldie & Pomme  in Action.jpg
    Goldie & Pomme in Action.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,437
Status
Not open for further replies.