Pics of Your LV in Action

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i saw this thread in chanel and thought it might be nice to have it here in our lv forum as well. not sure if there's already a thread similar to this.
    here's my azur pochette in action - ready to go with me for a doctor's visit. looking forward to seeing pics of you and your lv in action!:yahoo:

Attached Files:

• lv1.jpg
      lv1.jpg
      File size:
      25.1 KB
      Views:
    • lv2.jpg
      lv2.jpg
      File size:
      20.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Is this kind of like Visual Aids in the Reference Library forum...?

3. I have seen this thread in the H & Chanel subforums and I love the pics posted. Glad to see it here in the LV subforum :yes:

4. you know, maybe if there are enough participants, we can start a tPF LV photo group on flickr? what do you guys think? :nuts:

5. Wow, Ichelle! I love the combo of the groom bandeau with the red Noe. It's fabulous!

6. love the noe ichelle!

Here's me with my pochette fleurs in my car :P

[​IMG]

7. ok guys, lets see if this flies. grab a free flickr photo account and you can post pics here too Flickr: tPF Post Your LVs Here!
    it'd be cool to see a collage of everyone's photos :smile:

8. very cute guys...keep it coming!

9. Makeupmama--LOVE your shawl!! Do you mind me asking what kind it is?!?! Looks so great with Azur!!

10. thanks,couturegrl. it is actually a non-branded shawl i picked up from one of the stores here in hk. :yes: because i spend so much money on bags, i kinda have to stick to a more reasonable clothing budget.:P glad you like it, it's one of my favorite shawls.

11. ^It looks stunning with the Azur!! :smile:

12. I agree! and I am anti-posting-myself-in-visual-aids :P

13. All of my action shots are in the visual aids thread lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.