Pics Of Your Louis Vuitton With Chains/Straps/Extenders!!!

Do you think it's ok to alter the way your LV is carried to suit your needs?

• Yes, as long as it suits the LV

• No, I don't want to change the original style the LV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just wanted to share my Speedy 35 with a non-LV strap I got from value belts plus. I am a mom, so carrying my Speedy over the wrist is not ideal when I'm on the go. So I wanted the option of putting the bag over my shoulder. I know it can put strain on the bag, so I only do it when I have to, but it's a great option to have for me. If anyone is interested, the strap is 5/8" in width in their 'london tan' color (although they do have a vachetta, but I didn't want to have to wait until it got a patina). I got the gold tone finish and a 48" length so I can do crossbody if I want. They are genuine leather and a really great price and have other clip styles to choose from too.

35-1.jpg
35-2.jpg

I purchased this strap from LV last month and it was probably a bad choice, I dont really know which bag to pair it with. I have a jake tote bag with silver hardware, it looks ok. I have a jake messenger which I wish the straps were removable, but they are not. My speedy b 35 has gold hardware and of course I want to use that strap on the damier speedy b but I feel like it will look stupid lol. any suggestions? IMG_8898.jpg

Reactions: Pmrbfay
What color extender from Mautto to match with DE? And size #16 hook, right? My Eva's strap is longer but I am a curvy gal so need just a tad more length for Alma BB so I can wear crossbody a little easier. TIA

BTW, the DE Alma BB strap IS shorter than the DE Eva's. Alma strap perfect for me to wear on shoulder and most of the time it will be handheld or shoulder but when out for a longer time, I will want it crossbody so need to keep extender with me.

http://www.mautto.com/product/leath...de-gold-16-swivel-hook-choice-of-color-length

What color extender from Mautto to match with DE? And size #16 hook, right? My Eva's strap is longer but I am a curvy gal so need just a tad more length for Alma BB so I can wear crossbody a little easier. TIA

BTW, the DE Alma BB strap IS shorter than the DE Eva's. Alma strap perfect for me to wear on shoulder and most of the time it will be handheld or shoulder but when out for a longer time, I will want it crossbody so need to keep extender with me.

http://www.mautto.com/product/leath...de-gold-16-swivel-hook-choice-of-color-length

Looks like mahogany would be the color. You could probably ask the seller. She is great at responding.

Reactions: Faith43
Here is my contribution...
I put my golden chain from my Felicie on my mini pochette damier with the little chain han still attached.
And on my Felicie I put my leather strap on cause I use this bag like every day And with thus strap on it it feels more secure when i'm running around like crazy ;)
Hope you like it
Thanks for letting me share
the mini pochette with the chain strap is so cute! love it