Pics Of Your Louis Vuitton With Chains/Straps/Extenders!!!

Do you think it's ok to alter the way your LV is carried to suit your needs?

• Yes, as long as it suits the LV

• No, I don't want to change the original style the LV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Afternoon,
Could anyone suggest an extender to use as a crossbody strap for a Louis Vuitton Mahina XS in Blanc, please? I have a friend who was in a car accident that needs to wear it crossbody.
Warm regards,
California53

Good Afternoon,
Could anyone suggest an extender to use as a crossbody strap for a Louis Vuitton Mahina XS in Blanc, please? I have a friend who was in a car accident that needs to wear it crossbody.
Warm regards,
California53

Contact MCraft leather on Etsy.com and ask her to make this extender for you in the Blanc (send her pic of handbag) Hope your friend gets well soon. Here is the link to extender:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/273291...ather-cross-body-strap?ref=shop_home_active_6

Hi all! It crossed my mind to try other DE traps with DE Croisette and make her a shoulder bag...so I took one from Trevi PM and other from Evora MM. I am not impressed with the look and I am not sure this will be my choice one day, but I was quite curious about the final look. Strap from Trevi gives the bag the "heavy metal" look due to the golden brass and strap from Evora is more urban style. Maybe useful. or someone. Please let me know what do you think.

Attachments

• IMG_20170526_235627918-1503x2672.jpg
    IMG_20170526_235627918-1503x2672.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,815
  • IMG_20170526_235514486-1503x2672.jpg
    IMG_20170526_235514486-1503x2672.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,822
Hi all! It crossed my mind to try other DE traps with DE Croisette and make her a shoulder bag...so I took one from Trevi PM and other from Evora MM. I am not impressed with the look and I am not sure this will be my choice one day, but I was quite curious about the final look. Strap from Trevi gives the bag the "heavy metal" look due to the golden brass and strap from Evora is more urban style. Maybe useful. or someone. Please let me know what do you think.
I like the second one. I think it looks great.

Can you do side view pix please? I like the first pix but not sure how big is the trevi strap compared to the bag :smile:

But maybe I'm bias? I have always liked everything about the beautiful trevi :love: And croisette is a dressy bag so the trevi strap looks better IMHO. That if it's not too thick and wide.