Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

My all time favourite on the ferry, it’s so easy to use and the leather is so luxurious!!

View attachment 5584544
I have one that looks like this in mono and the style get lots of compliments. I like in are that if it isn't a speedy or nf it is fake , but if it is it is a fake lol. I think people question this one haha. I love it and easy to carry. Yours is beautiful..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: COCOLUVR and Reamie
I have one that looks like this in mono and the style get lots of compliments. I like in are that if it isn't a speedy or nf it is fake , but if it is it is a fake lol. I think people question this one haha. I love it and easy to carry. Yours is beautiful..
Thank you! It is so easy to carry, and carefree as I never worry about it!

yes, beetle has to wear a face mask, she has a large tear in her cornea again :crybaby:
since she cannot drink through the flat snout with a protective funnel, I got her that. in addition, the eyes are well protected against wind, grass and whatever else irritates the eyes. each size has a color, unfortunately I have to take orange:giggle: the harness is actually a little too big and from my first dog, but it doesn't have to be pulled over the head, otherwise I have to take off the face mask every time.
I'm sorry that your little boy is also under such stress at the vet.
My little guy is doing better now but he was a tiny runt when I got him and always skeedish. He is a Japanese corgi (they breed them smaller due to apartment living) so being smaller made him more insecure. He barks at everything and everyone. My friend took him for two weeks while I was in Korea (my hubby flew back after two weeks) and he pee’d all over her house. She put him on stronger CBDs but it just slowed it down. He hasn’t pee’d inside the house since he came home. He is a jerk so I didn’t think he missed us but I guess he had a hard time. Please give precious Beetle an extra hug and kiss from me. I hope she recovers soon.❤️❤️ Please post a pic of your lovely Beetle, I would love to see her precious face. I used Bear as my watermark on purse or any personal photos. My hubby used to say I was obsessed with Bear but now he takes him everywhere with him. Even to the bathroom. LOL

Reactions: DrTr
My little guy is doing better now but he was a tiny runt when I got him and always skeedish. He is a Japanese corgi (they breed them smaller due to apartment living) so being smaller made him more insecure. He barks at everything and everyone. My friend took him for two weeks while I was in Korea (my hubby flew back after two weeks) and he pee’d all over her house. She put him on stronger CBDs but it just slowed it down. He hasn’t pee’d inside the house since he came home. He is a jerk so I didn’t think he missed us but I guess he had a hard time. Please give precious Beetle an extra hug and kiss from me. I hope she recovers soon.❤️❤️ Please post a pic of your lovely Beetle, I would love to see her precious face. I used Bear as my watermark on purse or any personal photos. My hubby used to say I was obsessed with Bear but now he takes him everywhere with him. Even to the bathroom. LOL
uncertainty is also a major stress for animals. I have the same problem with beetle (she came to me at the age of 10 months via animal welfare, she was supposed to be "bred" in hungary with her, but she is too ill for that and was disposed of). when my first dog died she was so scared that i trained a lot for months and we gave her a safe feeling with box training. no matter where I set up the box, she goes in immediately and relaxes in it. maybe that would be something for your boy too.
IMG-20201127-WA0004.jpg

uncertainty is also a major stress for animals. I have the same problem with beetle (she came to me at the age of 10 months via animal welfare, she was supposed to be "bred" in hungary with her, but she is too ill for that and was disposed of). when my first dog died she was so scared that i trained a lot for months and we gave her a safe feeling with box training. no matter where I set up the box, she goes in immediately and relaxes in it. maybe that would be something for your boy too.
View attachment 5585538
She is so cute! :love:

View attachment 5585538
Your going to laugh but out of all the little security igloo, teepee, crate and tent we got him he is only interest in the box it came in. He loves cardboard boxes so we call him our little homeless Bear. I really miss him. Can’t wait to see him in two weeks. It’s been crazy rain in Seoul for the last two days so we have been just going out to eat.❤️❤️ Beetle is just so lovely and gorgeous! Please give him a big hug and kiss for me. This is my little homeless Bear.❤️ Boots in the front and slipper on the back. LOL

6C611408-19E8-4715-9105-E3E5364EA5CF.jpeg