Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

i purchased this mini sac plat in milan two weeks ago and this is beginning to appear. any suggestions or idea how/why this is happening? it’s small (for now) but it’s freaking me out because the bag is very new. i watched a 6-month review and a 1-year review video and their bag doesn’t show this kind of wear. any thoughts?

Attachments

• 0DA169A1-164A-4936-9A99-DED098A1AAC2.jpeg
    0DA169A1-164A-4936-9A99-DED098A1AAC2.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 40ABE52B-95B9-4196-8783-5D81CF743BF8.jpeg
    40ABE52B-95B9-4196-8783-5D81CF743BF8.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 12525127-BDE6-41FB-BE64-B1B57095EB01.jpeg
    12525127-BDE6-41FB-BE64-B1B57095EB01.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 71
i purchased this mini sac plat in milan two weeks ago and this is beginning to appear. any suggestions or idea how/why this is happening? it’s small (for now) but it’s freaking me out because the bag is very new. i watched a 6-month review and a 1-year review video and their bag doesn’t show this kind of wear. any thoughts?
Take it back to store for review.

Are you talking about the bottom corner? It’s hard to tell from the pics…is it rubbing on something when you are wearing it? Seems like a lot of wear for a new bag. Unless it got caught on something ? I have this bag and don’t wear it often but I don’t think my corners are like that, I’d have to check…

Reactions: Loriad
I had this happen with my vernis spring st and monogram monceau.(I know I misspelled the names of the bags) I think the glazing on the corners just wears on shirts and jackets. It didn’t damage the glazing but the glazing felt like an eraser to weaved fabrics if that makes sense. At the end of the day I would get a ball of fuzz like that on the corners. So I used to be more mindful of where is was rubbing on my top. But if it’s not that then I would ask an associate to see what it is and what can be done.

Speedy B 25 DE has her first outing as a mommy bag today :love:View attachment 5421799
I love seeing speedy B 25 bags lately. What bag can say it still looks stylish and new after 15+ years of use.(not your bag, I am referring to my bag’s age) only speedy b, that’s who. And it’s not just my bag, it’s all speedy B bags. Yours look absolutely gorgeous! And she will still look lovely 10 years from now. The Gucci bags I bought 5 years ago, I don’t even carry anymore. I leave LV but I always come back.❤️❤️

Like the other fans of neutral colors here, I am really drawn to the Sunsket Kaki pattern and this is the top of my list if I get another bag. I love how you styled it with the kirigami too. Do you see any drawbacks for this bag?
i think if you like to wear neutral colors it is a great bag because it is an eye catcher without being obtrusive. I personally tend to wear more colorful clothes and first of all I bought matching sneakers, we don't have sandal weather that often. I have a few things in beige and khaki and I think the bag is great for that. it is modern and fresh and yet not intrusive.

• Thanks
Reactions: Purse Chakra