Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

I was in Waikiki today and stopped by Royal Lobster. The lobster roll was so good, full of lobster and no fillers. View attachment 5584593

The lobster roll looks so mouth watering good (I can’t remember when was the last time I had one of these). Also admiring your Loop bag — how do you like it? I think it’s too small for me (it holds less than the Alma Bb and Keepall XS?) but it’s super cute.

This is a delicious and gorgeous pic my Hawaiian friend!!! :love: :heart::loveeyes::hugs:The lobster roll looks amazing and I can’t wait to go there to try it one day!!! Made me very hungry for sure!! I’m sure you enjoyed it! Eat a extra one for me too next time!:giggle::graucho::lol:
Thanks, Bumbles! You definitely need to stop by this place when you're here. I will surely eat an extra one for you next time. :lol:
The lobster roll looks so mouth watering good (I can’t remember when was the last time I had one of these). Also admiring your Loop bag — how do you like it? I think it’s too small for me (it holds less than the Alma Bb and Keepall XS?) but it’s super cute.
Thank you! The Loop really doesn't hold a lot. It holds about the same amount as the PA, but you have to rearrange and fit stuff in there because of the shape.

Thanks for letting me know :smile:. It holds even less than I thought :sad: :lol:
I felt that way about the felice. I shuffled but it does hold less than the PA. I am still eyeing this bag but my older D will probably buy one as soon as I leave SK. She already said this much through hints like “ wait until you leave mom!” Now that I write it, it’s not a hint. LOL

My older daughter offered her alma bb to me because I was so bummed but I still have hope! If anyone can do it, those Korean cobblers can! They are miracle workers. It is raining cats and dogs today so we went and bought figurines. They are super cute! Heading out later to get Indian food later. I have to say the Indian food here is super delicious and spicy. I really love Indian and Thai food here.❤️❤️
the figurines were purchased at Popmart and it’s a blind box. You never know what your gonna get. My older one was bummed about pencil lobster guy. LOL. 5CBA2389-C314-4CA0-99A9-C285CB425569.jpeg

A863BDA1-AF04-4461-BD10-958EFC414AFD.jpeg

A7E6D435-DC1D-44E1-85E4-1760C6FECEF3.jpeg

479C900C-50CB-4DA2-9E83-84D847BD7EBD.jpeg

5543795A-F9CA-445D-AF54-F1ADA8A5A10C.jpeg

Last edited:
Memories of beautiful Bermuda with my Croisette!

View attachment 5585414

View attachment 5585416
How did you like your time there. It’s on my bucket list. While growing up I was deathly afraid of it because you would be shocked to know, there are a lot of book written about it in Japan. Our folklore is kinda scary so with that mindset, reading the books about the island added it to. Of course I don’t believe that anymore as an adult so I really want to visit.
Gorgeous bag too.❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: bbcerisette66
How did you like your time there. It’s on my bucket list. While growing up I was deathly afraid of it because you would be shocked to know, there are a lot of book written about it in Japan. Our folklore is kinda scary so with that mindset, reading the books about the island added it to. Of course I don’t believe that anymore as an adult so I really want to visit.
Gorgeous bag too.❤️❤️❤️
Bermuda was absolutely beautiful! The beaches are breathtaking. The crystal caves are truly a wonder. Most definitely a relaxing vacation!

9AD68F6A-4010-42CB-B11E-4E7DB3B9662D.jpeg

yes, beetle has to wear a face mask, she has a large tear in her cornea again :crybaby:
since she cannot drink through the flat snout with a protective funnel, I got her that. in addition, the eyes are well protected against wind, grass and whatever else irritates the eyes. each size has a color, unfortunately I have to take orange:giggle: the harness is actually a little too big and from my first dog, but it doesn't have to be pulled over the head, otherwise I have to take off the face mask every time.
I'm sorry that your little boy is also under such stress at the vet.