Pics of your Foley+Corinna bag!

My first F+C... Savvy Tourista in Black Patent (pic is of the back of the bag with a bag charm I added for some extra FLAVA!!!)
DSCN1878.jpg
I just bought this on revolve for $230! It will arrive tomorrow. :smile:

I finally received my F+C Charcoal City Clutch! :yahoo: I think it's just as lovely as it was online. The leather is extra smooshy and I love the color. Here are the pics as promised. Please pardon the disastrous photo editing.

Fresh out of the package...
IMG_0020.jpg

Pics with flash...
IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

Pics without flash...
IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

itslesliee: Nice photos! I orignally wanted this charcoal color,too, but I got the glazed green instead. I did not take pictures, but I have carried it over the weekend and loved it!

^Hope this was helpful! ;)

BTW, I wore it to work today for the first time and I've already received a compliment on it! I just stepped into the building and was about to jump into the elevator when she stopped me to take a second to look at it. The lady adored it so much she asked me where it was from and if I could give her the website I ordered it from!

itslesliee: Congrats! I really think the design of this bag is classic, I like to carry the handles over my shoulder, though a little tight, but I just love how it looks! I do think the clutch size is a little hard to fold over after fitting all my stuffs in.