Pics of your Foley+Corinna bag!

Thanks, ladies! :smile:

tejava - I agree... if you wear it over your shoulder, it's a bit snug but it definitely looks good.

I do agree that the mid city tote is a good size; however I like the size of the city clutch to carry on my arm. It doesn't fit very many things inside (especially for me, and I'm a "big bags" kind of gal :P) but it's lightweight and IMO looks good in this size. Plus, I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to switch up bag sizes every now and then and take a break from all of my big bags. :biggrin:

Thanks, ladies! :smile:

tejava - I agree... if you wear it over your shoulder, it's a bit snug but it definitely looks good.

I do agree that the mid city tote is a good size; however I like the size of the city clutch to carry on my arm. It doesn't fit very many things inside (especially for me, and I'm a "big bags" kind of gal :P) but it's lightweight and IMO looks good in this size. Plus, I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to switch up bag sizes every now and then and take a break from all of my big bags. :biggrin:

itslesliee! I totally feel you! I own mostly big bags, when I purchased my FC city clutch, it was for myself to take a break from all my bigger bags. It's just the perfect size to be carried on the arm.

Personally I think the mid city tote looks better when folded, it looks too big when carried on the arm. Sooner or later I will get a mid city tote as well for its folded look!