Pics of your Foley+Corinna bag!

My first F+C... Savvy Tourista in Black Patent (pic is of the back of the bag with a bag charm I added for some extra FLAVA!!!)
DSCN1878.jpg

Here are some pics of my F+C Jet Setter Jr. in "disco white":

View attachment 562169

View attachment 562170

The leather on this bag is TDF -- thick and smoochy (and very different than the leather on my "senape" Jet Setter Jr.).

oooooh the disco white is pearlier in your photos than any stock photos i've seen of it! i like your set better than stock photos, i've never seriously considered the disco white before but now i'm having second thoughts =)

edit: awww i was looking around at more shots of the disco white totes...and i remember why i don't wear white bags...i'm just a mess waiting to happen :sad: i might be able to manage to not spill something on myself but i will inevitably walk into someone who will or some similar scenario. just my luck!

Last edited:
Chodessa, I love it too! I really want to buy one, but I was wondering what other purse forum girls thought. As far as how comfy, stylish, the bag is. I have not seen any on the forum. I always love to hear thoughts before I take the plunge.

finally got myself a F+ C bag after lusting over them for so long! can't wait for its arrival but might take sometime coz i don't live in US. got it @ a great deal for a little over 50% off...happy :wlae:

Attachments

• fc_jet_setter_jr_nblk1.jpg
    fc_jet_setter_jr_nblk1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 280
Hi there. I am bumping this thread. I love these bags. I was wondering if anyone owned the city clutch.

I don't own it but I saw a girl with one in pink at a bar a couple weeks ago and it was super cute. I was almost jealous I'd decided on my Jet Setter as they were introducing the new city sizes a year ago.

I did the creepy bag freak thing too and went up to her to talk about it. Turns out she was carrying all her friends clutches cause they'd become tired of holding them and her city clutch was big enough to hold everything but didn't look massively stuffed.

I don't own it but I saw a girl with one in pink at a bar a couple weeks ago and it was super cute. I was almost jealous I'd decided on my Jet Setter as they were introducing the new city sizes a year ago.

I did the creepy bag freak thing too and went up to her to talk about it. Turns out she was carrying all her friends clutches cause they'd become tired of holding them and her city clutch was big enough to hold everything but didn't look massively stuffed.
I love that!!! I have done that too. LOL:roflmfao:

oooooh the disco white is pearlier in your photos than any stock photos i've seen of it! i like your set better than stock photos, i've never seriously considered the disco white before but now i'm having second thoughts =)

edit: awww i was looking around at more shots of the disco white totes...and i remember why i don't wear white bags...i'm just a mess waiting to happen :sad: i might be able to manage to not spill something on myself but i will inevitably walk into someone who will or some similar scenario. just my luck!

^ Just an FYI but the disco white leather has some sort of finish on it that is just wonderful. If it gets dirty, you can just rub the dirt off and it looks perfect. I've never spilled anything on it or anything, but it is surprisingly easy to keep clean. On the other hand, I have another white bag by coach that is much more difficult to keep clean (it doesn't have the glaze/finish).