Pics of new bags my DH bought me today!

The first bag definately doesn't look like luggage. All the bags are great choices!

I didn't know Harley made bags. Super Cool! What kind of Harley do you have?

redrose1028 said:
that was so sweet of ur dh! just wondering , is that a gaucho in the second pic??? I love your balenciaga!
Yes, it's a gaucho. It's the medium. I leave it out because I use it so often. I LOVE it!:love:

edsbgrl said:
The first bag definately doesn't look like luggage. All the bags are great choices!

I didn't know Harley made bags. Super Cool! What kind of Harley do you have?
Unfortunately I do not fit on any Harleys. :sad2: My feet don't touch the ground. I have a 750 Honda Shadow. I posted a pic of me on my "hog" in the pic thread. I really like Harley-Davidson's Deluxe. Maybe next year I'll be able to get it and have some custom work done to it so that I can fit on it. I'll have to get a narrower seat and have it shaved down some more and lower the shocks a bit. I've been told that there is no lowering kit for the Deluxe, that it's as low as it gets. We'll see about that ... lol. My husband rides an anniversary edition softail. It's absolutely beautiful. He's won several trophies at rallies for it. Do you ride?