Pics of new bags my DH bought me today!

happypug

Blessed...Psalm 139:13
Mar 2, 2006
On the world...
Kat said:
I'm still not sure about the Balenciaga. I already have a few b-bags and for what this one cost ($1,495) I'm thinking I could get a nice Chanel. What should I do?

I say Chanel!!!!!!!!!!!! (Create a poll) Congrats on the new additions to the family :smile:

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
bag.lover said:
Congrats Kat on the bags. =)
Everyone seems to like Balenciaga, but if you have doubts about having too many Bbags then you might consider getting a Chanel or any bag you love. I usually buy bags from different designers as they are beautiful in their own way, I am considering Chanel classic flap or Celine Cladestine in powdered lamskin only. Been getting too many bags lately so I don't want to get both at the same time, if I can't find powdered lambskin then my decision would be easier.
Thanks for the advise. The two bags you are considering are great choices. I have a classic flap that I love. I wish I could use it more often. I think it's more of a dressy bag. The Celine Cladestine is gorgeous! I'd love to get my hands on one too! Good luck! Let us know which one you decide to get.

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
Kat said:
I'm still not sure about the Balenciaga. I already have a few b-bags and for what this one cost ($1,495) I'm thinking I could get a nice Chanel. What should I do?
If you are not sure, I will go chanel for that price you will get a nice one. BTW..great husband and you are lucky! :P :biggrin:

Jan 27, 2006
Congrats! I'm usually not a huge Balenciaga fan, although you guys are starting to convert me, but I really like that hook bag. I think my problem with them is that all their bags generally look the same, but I like this one because it is different. It's a great color too and I doesn't look like luggage.

snowwhite

Jan 27, 2006
Alberta, Canada
You've got to love a handbag buying husband!!! That is just the sweetest!!!

I'm very lucky as well--my husband also surprises me with bags--but never THREE!!!

They are very nice, by the way!