Pics of new bags my DH bought me today!

Kat said:
I'm still not sure about the Balenciaga. I already have a few b-bags and for what this one cost ($1,495) I'm thinking I could get a nice Chanel. What should I do?

I say Chanel!!!!!!!!!!!! (Create a poll) Congrats on the new additions to the family :smile:

bag.lover said:
Congrats Kat on the bags. =)
Everyone seems to like Balenciaga, but if you have doubts about having too many Bbags then you might consider getting a Chanel or any bag you love. I usually buy bags from different designers as they are beautiful in their own way, I am considering Chanel classic flap or Celine Cladestine in powdered lamskin only. Been getting too many bags lately so I don't want to get both at the same time, if I can't find powdered lambskin then my decision would be easier.
Thanks for the advise. The two bags you are considering are great choices. I have a classic flap that I love. I wish I could use it more often. I think it's more of a dressy bag. The Celine Cladestine is gorgeous! I'd love to get my hands on one too! Good luck! Let us know which one you decide to get.

Kat said:
I'm still not sure about the Balenciaga. I already have a few b-bags and for what this one cost ($1,495) I'm thinking I could get a nice Chanel. What should I do?

If you are not sure, I will go chanel for that price you will get a nice one. BTW..great husband and you are lucky! :P :biggrin:

Congrats! I'm usually not a huge Balenciaga fan, although you guys are starting to convert me, but I really like that hook bag. I think my problem with them is that all their bags generally look the same, but I like this one because it is different. It's a great color too and I doesn't look like luggage.

You've got to love a handbag buying husband!!! That is just the sweetest!!!

I'm very lucky as well--my husband also surprises me with bags--but never THREE!!!

They are very nice, by the way!