Pics of my new Montaigne GM! Is it too big?

I think it looks a lil big on you. You'll probably find something that looks better on you but if you like it very much i say keep it! I'm sure you'll get used to the look of it and it'll grow on you.

well the GM is meant to be big, so it is big on you becuase your petite but it looks great!!! If you think its too big then exchange it, it is a gorgeous bag though!!! xx

It does look a tad big on you because you are so petite but nevertheless I think it looks good. It really is up to you and how comfortable you feel with it and all those types of things. If you're satisfied that's what matters and if not, then get something different.

I love this bag and yes, it looks a little big on you. But, I do think that you can rock it. However, if the size bothers you, I would exchange it for something else. Maybe the pm but I'm not sure if the pm will fit on your shoulder.

I LOVE it!!! It is big but it looks great on you. It's not overwhelming at all. In fact, since it's all black, much of the detail of the bag is lost so I think that the size of the bag makes a pretty bold statement.