Pics of my new Montaigne GM! Is it too big?

Thanks everyone for your comments. I really love this bag especially the clasp but I do agree that it is too big for me (I'm only 5'). What's a good bag for a mommy with a 10 month old? :shrugs:

thats how i feel deciding on the bh or the bv...and i dont have a store to try them on at! But this looks great on you. i love big bags and i think it looks classy. esp because of the structure and color

i'm 5'0", too and i tried the PM/GM. i know what you mean about that lock. i wanted the lock, too, so it would match my koala but the GM looked a little big for me.

but if you like the hardware and it would fit all your stuff- just keep it and enjoy your bag. it's a little big but not too big to be mistaken for a holdall :yes:

Thanks everyone for your comments. I really love this bag especially the clasp but I do agree that it is too big for me (I'm only 5'). What's a good bag for a mommy with a 10 month old? :shrugs:

you'll definitely need a shoulder bag. there are some who can manage with a handbag(like most celebrities LOL) but i find that difficult for me. i need to keep my hands free to carry my toddler.

i always wondered how a mommy would carry a bag-in-the-hand, AND manage a small child.....
(yes, this is what I am really thinking when I am shopping)..

I don't have kids, but it seems that the HudsonGM would be a great choice.
(or if you are like Becky in the Shop-a-holic series books, she actually bought a pram to carry around her purchases.)

It does look big on you, but it is nice to have a big bag, if you don't already have one. I just got a Hampstead MM and it is bigger than all my other bags. I am keeping it and think it will be my large bag and can used it one those days that I need to carry a lot. :yes:

It's a gorgeous bag and I love the shape of it!

However, I agree it's quite big! Although, I think you have no problem rocking it and no it doesn't look like a luggage.:yes:

But, with a child maybe it might not be as comfortable to handle? It's a very solid and square bag so it takes up more room -even for a taller girl! It depends if you're use to it? Maybe take it for a couple more spins at home and decide. =)

I think you pull it off well.
The denim line in the baggy's are very comfy to tote on the shoulder when having small kids. My GM is the most comfortable bag I've ever owned, of all brands, including LV.
I'm 5'8" and LOVE big bags, so I say keep the GM, but I am sure the bag would be small compared to my giant rear end! lmao