*PICS* Come share my Chanels (red, yellow, violet, purple...)

:drool: ohh woooww u have all types of bags thats so nice.. wut i really like of ur collection are the other chanel bags aside from the flaps.. they have a good taste n makes a difference.. im impressed of ur great variety :okay:

KellBellCA,thegraceful1,bhurry,phoebe_0526,pond23,SweetPurple,lilwickitwitch,Savannah,janny328,cammy1,PurseCrazyGal,luvhautecouture,crazy4bags,piperlu,addicted2chanel,imonpurseblog,roey,aquahot,keodi,allbrandspls,Regina07,biru,newbie,Emotus,ronsdiva,loserxstar,I-shop,loveisallaround

Thanks for your lovely comments!

Biru - My red metallic 2.55 "reissue" is the 227 size, and the purple is 226. Personally, I thought the 227 was going to be too large for me 5'2 but its perfect! I like the 226 worn w/ one long strap.

Roey - You caught me girl! I couldnt possibly wear them all equally, due to switching contents back and forth. I get used to wearing one for a while, then make the switch. Currently, its my navy Ritz I love.
Savannah - LOVE ur Rodeo
Shopping247 - LOVE ur orange jumbo, just kick me in the arsse for passing that one up.

I wish I could part w/ the ones I don't wear, but I can't give them up:shame:. And this Spring is gonna be a killer for me, I know a lot of u ladies aren't loving the offerings, but I love almost everything ... accordian flaps, rodeo drive totes, red patent 2.55, washed jumbos, baseball spirit, the list goes on and on... I'm already expecting a few of these beauties in the mail:love:. I managed to cruise through Cruise w/out whipping out my card once, hahaha, much of it was too "trendy/kitch" for me. But not spring.... UGH....not spring.

you have an absolutely gorgeous collection--i adore every single piece! if the hidden chain was your only red chanel bag i would say keep it b/c i love that one too, but considering the fact that you have quite a few other red bags that you like and use way more, i think you can be confident in selling it/returning it without remorse.