*PICS* Come share my Chanels (red, yellow, violet, purple...)

so gorgeous! since you have so many bags in my opinion, and you're not feeling the hidden chain flap go ahead and sell it and use that money you make to buy another bag you enjoy better!

in the second pic next to your yellow bags, is that a navy accordion? what season is that from please? TIA!

i adore the red bag in your last pic. yummy.

Hey Ladies!
mylilsnowy,ChloeSS,fashion_gurl888,fannaticsydney,Hi-ClassBaby,herobscurity,koalabear,hellobabie,lovensparkle,gMbt,mk78,babevivtan,shiny_hair,Dollymic,ladydeluxe,Fauve,jellybeanz,gators,sjunky13,japskivt,Biondina1003,bagchic1,Smoothoprter,Glamourette,Liya,Lady Chinadoll,[URL="http://forum.purseblog.com/member.php?u=189"] ayla,[/URL]addisonshopper,prettyfit,pinksugah,garf13ld,echo_23,beljwl,GTOFan,Lady Chinadoll,crispypritchon,pluiee,Lanier,chloe-babe,ocgirl,AmiBH,Clandy,danicky,bekind20thers,ldldb,ssubra1,steffe,FashionAddicted,shopping247

THANKS for all your sweet comments!! U put a smile on my dreadful day!

So u can tell i'm a fan of color, ay :P. Yeah, it's strange, when there's a color other than black for some reason i always opt for that, eventhough i know black is so classic and timeless. My wardrobe is pretty colorful as well, so I can clash very easily if I don't watch myself:upsidedown:.

lblbd - the navy bag is the new "accordian" flap, officially the "Timeless CC" from this season and it's one of my faves thus far due to size and shape (I like it hanging frm a single longer strap and the color is spectacular - a true navy blue, not a black/blue of navy Chanels past) A37868Y01480

Addison - You're so lucky to have the jumbo in red! I passed on it last spring and still regret it to this day. There's nothing worse than a case of good 'ol bag remorse. The hidden chain is beautiful, bright red , and I've never even worn it yet, but since they're pretty much sold out in store, if I sell it I might not be able to find it later.

jeallybeaz - the yellow and red bags are from the "Timeless classic" collection frm this season, so u can still get them! it comes in 3 sizes and i have the medium (A37868)

BTW. If anyone ever sees a Purple jumbo, canary yellow jumbo, or brown or gray ritz, white large ds - let me know, it's not over yet :graucho: