Picked up my Mono Stephen today!!!

Actually I have only like 9 days to think about it b-cuz they rang it up as soon as it came in. And it took me a few days to pick it up :upsidedown:

You;re right about the Mizi. I was lucky enought it get the last one at my local store but its funny how popular it became AFTER it was discontinued.

I think that's when everyone realized that it was a limited/discontinued item. The LV SA's had originally told me that the Klara was going to be part of the permanant line when I had inquired in January.. and then in March they discontinued it and I went bonkers looking for it. :s So maybe they did the same with the Mizi??

Maybe try it out with different outfits and see how it fits you? It is a lovely bag. :yes:

I agree with you! I think it is sooo funny how you said it could become like the Mizi, endagered species!

:nuts: :lol:

I tried the leopard on in the store, just for size, because they didn't have the monogram left. The SA said they would be the same size. I thought it was way too big for an everyday bag for me. Is the monogram a little less rigid than the leopard one?

I'm personally not in love with that bag, and it seems like to me that you're not either...... So, i don't wanna influence you decision or whatnot, but if you're not madly in love with then return/exchange it

I'm not in love with it either. It's big and the shape makes it look overnightish. Don't get caught up in the limited edition hype. I did with my mono theda and that's why I kept it.....ended up hating that bag! I was never 100% with it. If you don't absolutely love it, then return it. I think the strap is one of the things that makes it different than other LV bags, so if you're not into the strap.....I don't think it's anything special. JMO!

I'm not in love with it either. It's big and the shape makes it look overnightish. Don't get caught up in the limited edition hype. I did with my mono theda and that's why I kept it.....ended up hating that bag! I was never 100% with it. If you don't absolutely love it, then return it. I think the strap is one of the things that makes it different than other LV bags, so if you're not into the strap.....I don't think it's anything special. JMO!

You have some good points but I still have a few days to think about it. ;)

it IS very easy to get caught up in the limited edition hype. But on the other hand once I let this bag go there a 100% chance that I will never be able to get it again if I change my mind......or not without paying some ridiculous inflated ebay price.

You have some good points but I still have a few days to think about it. ;)

it IS very easy to get caught up in the limited edition hype. But on the other hand once I let this bag go there a 100% chance that I will never be able to get it again if I change my mind......or not without paying some ridiculous inflated ebay price.

:yes: :yes: Thinkit over..you don't want to regret it someday and pay Ebay price..You can always sell it someday :graucho:

Gorgeous...is it fairly structured? A hard bottom etc.????Love the details on this one...congrats...I want one too!!!!

I thnk that once things are put i this bag it will sag. Its the way that it is make. Like a speedy.

It does have feet at the bottom but I think it will still sag. Its soft on the bottom not hard and structured

i would be upset that there was a mark on my new $2100 bag. it should be virginal! it is a lovely bag. when you have a chance, could you post photos of you with it? thanks! congratulations!

i would be upset that there was a mark on my new $2100 bag. it should be virginal! it is a lovely bag. when you have a chance, could you post photos of you with it? thanks! congratulations!

LOL^^^I forgot about that mark from last night

It was really annoying to me too. But I used and eraser on it and it came right off. Now its virginal. Perfecto! I think it was just something that rubbed off from someones finger.

But its gone now. :wlae:

i had my chance yesterday for both the mono and leopard stephan. they are very bulky and they just didn't do it for me..... guess i just didn't fall in love... the leopard stephan has a patent leather bottom..... i don't think it will sag.... are you keeping it?