Photos wearing your Bbags ***COMMENTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
mimi, i love your outfit and the colours of your bags!they're cool!i love your necklaces&bracelets as well!where did you purchase them?!
and congrats to all the Balenciaga owners that posted their pics!!!:*

frayed_misfit said:
i'm only a measly 5'1 :cry::shame::shame::shame:

would a city be too big on me?
I'm 5'1" as well. Take a look at the pic I posted with my cornflower City to get an idea of sizing. It is definitely not too big.;)

frayed_misfit said:
i'm only a measly 5'1 :cry::shame::shame::shame:

would a city be too big on me?

take a look at the top post on this page:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/celebrities-with-assorted-b-bags-12040-8.html

nicole richie's apple and magenta bags are cities. they don't look too big on her, and she's so tiny she practically ceases to exist! the city looks huge and floppy in stock pics for some reason, but is GREAT in real life. i didn't realize this until i finally saw one in a store IRL, and now all i can think about is buying more cities!

Thanks Vicky! The longer straps were made on the older classiques, the last season they were produced was in Spring/Summer 2003 (the emerald season!) I was very surprised to see it had a long strap, and was absolutely thrilled!

Thanks Milena :love:

English - can't wait to see the photo's!!!!!

Thanks Ika, bbags are the best - you should really try them out! I could live with only buying Balenciaga's for the rest of my life!!!!! :shame:

Mischa - thanks sweety! Let's see... I'll go from the emerald photo since everything is basically in there:
black/white necklace is from the early 1900's, it's actually painted bone - very abstract 'flinstone'-esque! :biggrin:,

the silver pendant on the cord is vintage, from the 1960's, it's a Moroccan berber amulet - my grandma just gave it to me when I visited her awhile back, I love it (she grew up in Morocco, we're French-Moroccan).

The silver chain, the chain is David Yurman, the tooth pendant is custom made... my grandma also gave me a turquoise necklace with this tooth from the Amazon - I saved the turquoise beads in another necklace, and a jeweler created a silver bail to make the tooth into a pendant.

My bracelet worn high on my arm is vintage, and the other two bracelets are David Yurman... I think that's all!

Jilly - the box looks great on you, I initially thought the box was way too small but after seeing it in photo's on people, and in person - it really is a great size!

byMiMi said:
^ aww!!!! I will!!! and everyone else post too, I love this! :biggrin:

Brand new B-bag gal... my sky blue city arrives tomorrow. I bought off eBay and am all a-twitter now. How can you dream about a bag you haven't met yet??? :blink:

I am looking forward to particpating in this thread when she arrives!!

Wow!!!! I love your sky blue Hobo MIMI--it looks really great on you!!!!
And I agree, the City looks good on petite girls too--it makes it look more oversized, which is cool. I am only 5"4 and I will totally be rockin mine (and I'll post some pics) as soon as it finally arrives (was supposed to be here 4 days ago--am starting to panic!).

WOW! u look like a model..i love the body (its literally impossible for me to obtain that body even if i starve myself for a month!) pretty! pretty! pretty!

but of course LOVE THE BBAGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.