Photos wearing your Bbags ***COMMENTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
byMimi, I sooo wish I could get that sky blue hobo, but I have to (cringe and sigh) *save up* first. I saved it in my ebay so I could visit it, though. It's so pretty. Also, I think bags auctioned by celebrityowned usually have pretty high reserves.

i love seeing the b-bags on real people instead of stars that are 5 foot nothing and 89 pounds, it's so much easier to get a sense of how they'll really look! i shyed away from the city for so long because it looks HUGE on some celebrities, but now that i've seen y'all with it, i can buy one! and i'm currently stalking a great one...

abandonedimages said:
byMiMi - I love your boots in your Fall/Winter pictures! Who makes those?

Cute outfits girls!

hey sweety! they're actually a vintage find!!! :biggrin: they've really become my 'everyday' boots - I wear them everywhere!

thanks so much balenciagalove :love:

amanda said:
i love seeing the b-bags on real people instead of stars that are 5 foot nothing and 89 pounds, it's so much easier to get a sense of how they'll really look! i shyed away from the city for so long because it looks HUGE on some celebrities, but now that i've seen y'all with it, i can buy one! and i'm currently stalking a great one...

EXACTLY! I love the "real" pictures! It helps so much to see the different styles on something other than walking sticks.

Great thread, byMiMi! And girls, you all look so stylish and cool with your bags... It's such an inspiration to see the bags carried in real life, on real people.

Mimi, your emerald first is gourgeous, were they made with longer straps earlier? I haven't seen those long straps before - the first is really a perfect size for the messenger style.

Very cool idea for a thread. I've got some pics of me wearing my City, but they're really c*** and blurry. So I'll have to wait for my brother to charge the battery on his digital camera and try and take some better ones. But I will post some, promise! ;)

tln said:
MiMi,
You are a beaut! I am 5ft, 3in tall. Do you think the Classique would be too small on me? I'm trying to get a visual based on your photo, but I would basically come up to your shoulders! :shame:

Any people near my height have a Classique and would not mind sharing a photo of themselves with it?

I am 5'2"--will try to get myself photographed with Classique soon...

i love this threa..thanks everyone for all the pictures...
Hey Mimi,,,great style!
I dont have any balenciaga bag, but I think its growing on me now.
Maybe I should really get one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.