Photos since new version of tPF

I prefer the old version TPF. :smile:

I can't use desktop version when I surf using my iPhone. I hate using mobile version. Anyone pls advise whether possible to change to desktop version while using iPhone to surf? :rolleyes:

I don't know where I should post this (sorry!) but when I go into a thread hardly any photos are showing - I have to click on a link and I'm directed to a new page. Is there a way to have the photos showing automatically like it used to? I'm using an iPhone and an iPad.

Thank you

I'm having a similar problem. All the photos show up in the thread- except the initial photo posted by the the OP. Any photo others post in the thread shows up fine. I'm using the iPhone app. Anyone else have this issue?
Edit: it seems to only be a problem with older posts- before the update. New posts by OP show up just fine.

I'm having a similar problem. All the photos show up in the thread- except the initial photo posted by the the OP. Any photo others post in the thread shows up fine. I'm using the iPhone app. Anyone else have this issue?
Edit: it seems to only be a problem with older posts- before the update. New posts by OP show up just fine.

Same here! So annoying [emoji37][emoji844]
I can't even view a pic I posted !
I click on the link and then it tells me I have to b logged on! No kidding , I am logged on[emoji844][emoji379]
Tells me that on every link I click to view a pic.