Photos since new version of tPF

Photos show up on some posts, and not on others. I can't see photos on Asians and their Hermes/socialites and their Hermes, but I can see some photos on celebs and their Hermes. I am using the website on my iPad and have tried on safari, Firefox and chrome.

I like the new changes, but not being able to see images definitely limits the amount of time I spend on the site.

Reactions: SophiaWasHere
Photos show up on some posts, and not on others. I can't see photos on Asians and their Hermes/socialites and their Hermes, but I can see some photos on celebs and their Hermes. I am using the website on my iPad and have tried on safari, Firefox and chrome.

I like the new changes, but not being able to see images definitely limits the amount of time I spend on the site.
I posted photos a few days ago in the chanel forum, first I was a able to see them, yesterday, i visited the chanel forum, and I was unable to see the photos posted.

Hi Vlad, I am able to view your beautiful picture in post #48. However, the picture in post #60 shows as a broken link. A couple of times I clicked on the link and was able to view the photo of a keyboard. I ventured away to try it in a few other threads and it didn't work. Now when I come back to view the picture in post #60, the link is no longer working.
Sometimes I am able to view images one day and the next day it shows the broken link icon. Are there any work arounds for this issue? I am viewing via the app. Thanks