Photos since new version of tPF

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know where I should post this (sorry!) but when I go into a thread hardly any photos are showing - I have to click on a link and I'm directed to a new page. Is there a way to have the photos showing automatically like it used to? I'm using an iPhone and an iPad.

Thank you

Jgsquared likes this.
  2. I can't see them either :sad:

3. yes me either - and regarding photos - what happen to my photo albums from before

4. I am not even able to go on the app on my phone.

Compass Rose likes this.
  5. Maybe they will work the kinks out soon.

Louish likes this.
  6. Yeah I kept trying but I can't use my purse forum app :sad: that's so sad hope it will comeback real soon

7. I can't see photos either. I come to TPF for photos, so I hope there is a fix.

8. Yes that is exactly why I'm here too - I flip through and just look at the pictures ;)

9. Yes I hope it isn't permanent!!

10. When you post new pictures, you'll have to select full screen and not thumbnail for them to appear normally.

11. That's helpful thank you. I hope they can do something with the photos which have already been posted. I use the clubhouse all the time when researching a new piece and its much better when the photos show up automatically

12. I am also here for the photos. Now I cannot even open the forum app.

13. Ugh! I hate learning new things...

ManilaMama, Maracucha and Oryx816 like this.
  14. What about just viewing photos? Will we always have to click the link to view them? They are not showing automatically at the moment?

15. I did a little more reading and see that the photos will be displayed they way they used to be in a few days.