Personalized/ Mon Monogram Club

Oh, groan. I've used my Mon Mono three times and have already noticed dirty looking marks on the ivory stripes (I assume color transfer from denim). And this is me being careful, using a new bag!

I can ask my SA, but I bet you all have better answers to this question ; ) Does anyone have tips for safely cleaning the ivory stripes? I know the LV canvas is pretty tough and can stand up to some scrubbing, but it's likely a different story for the painted stripes.

I apologize if this question has already been asked/answered, and thank you for your help!

IMG_20180806_233402.jpg
IMG_20180806_233518.jpg

Oh, groan. I've used my Mon Mono three times and have already noticed dirty looking marks on the ivory stripes (I assume color transfer from denim). And this is me being careful, using a new bag!

I can ask my SA, but I bet you all have better answers to this question ; ) Does anyone have tips for safely cleaning the ivory stripes? I know the LV canvas is pretty tough and can stand up to some scrubbing, but it's likely a different story for the painted stripes.

I apologize if this question has already been asked/answered, and thank you for your help!

View attachment 4155823
View attachment 4155825

I would try baby wipes. Very gently.

I just ordered a mon mono Neverfull in the Frankurt store. I'm hoping it comes in before I move back to the U.S. on Sept 20. I'm afraid I'm cutting it really close. The SA said the factory closes in August but I thought I heard they stopped doing that.

Hi everyone, i'm playing around with combos and i think ive whittled it down to something along these lines. As much as i adore all the bright colours, esp vert, i think as i want it to be a classic bag i want something that will compliment the patina when it comes and also be a neutral bag so i dont need to worry about what im wearing when i use it. This is yellow and black x

Which colour suits when the bag has aged? Mustard? Yellow?

Which colour is closer to LV Safran?

Its so hard on a computer and hours away from my store. Thanks in advance x

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 19.37.06.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 19.37.06.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,032
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 19.31.06.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 19.31.06.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,028