Personalized/ Mon Monogram Club

I think my favorite is still the moutarde / ivorie combo, but I don't think you should get that because it doesn't sound like that combo makes your heart sing. My second choice color combo is definitely the bordeaux. I think Jazzy makes an excellent point....when you pass this bag down you want your family to know that you loved it. Not that you settled for something more neutral or so it matched your wardrobe. As Jazzy said.....Buy the bag. :flowers:
Thank you for taking the time to respond! The moutarde/ivorie is certainly beautiful -- not sure why I can't wrap my mind around using it for my own bag! Glad to hear you like the bordeaux as well : )

Well, the status finally changed to “order in preparation” after sitting in “product being manufactured” for 5 weeks. Not sure what that means, but it’s got to be good! Hoping I receive before my vacation starts in 04/19

Reactions: Twingles
So it appears that with the newly re-launched (and re-launched again this week after some glitches) Mon Mono online ordering, you can pick any two colors for your stripes, and a THIRD color for the interior color, separate from one of the two choices you made for the stripes! This is new! I'm tempted to order a card holder before they take away the three color option.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 7.10.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 7.10.49 PM.png
    445.8 KB · Views: 1,088
So it appears that with the newly re-launched (and re-launched again this week after some glitches) Mon Mono online ordering, you can pick any two colors for your stripes, and a THIRD color for the interior color, separate from one of the two choices you made for the stripes! This is new! I'm tempted to order a card holder before they take away the three color option.
I noticed that as well. And I also noticed the Neverfulls aren't up for customization yet. Not on the US site anyway.