Personal organizer addiction...

I used to have a boss who was an amazing woman. She spoke 2 languages fluently, the second one learned in high school and college. She worked part of the time in the Calif office and the rest in the Paris office. She did a lot of public speaking. She put together lots of multi-million dollar deals. She was a very nice woman.

She was also an organizational disaster and she knew it.

She was devoted to using her personal organizer. (She had to take classes to learn how to use it even though it was a paper one - not electronic.)
She hired a super-organized uber-Virgo for her assistant and treated her like a princess.
She left copies of her car, office, and home keys with several friends and colleagues. (She frequently locked herself out of her car with the engine running.)

Moral of the story:
Being addicted to a personal organizer doesn't say anything negative about a person.
Actually, having trouble staying organized can be one of the traits of a highly creative person.

I used to be addicted to organizers when I was still on my 15.. But I stopped when my parents started sneeking on it to know where am I going everyday! Tsk!

I have used an organizer since I was in jr. high. I have gone through many organizers - all sizes and colors in the last 20+ years. I have used a PDA the last two years and finally upgraded to a Treo 700p (rather than carrying a phone and pda). I cannot live without it.