Personal opinions about multicolor bags....

I like MC , esp black one, their colours are so interesting and loud. I love it ! and i agree with someone said that the interior material of the bag is so soft and make me feel so good when i touch it. hmm...not sure about what is it made of. haha!

I prefer the smaller multicolore monogram pattern as on the accessory pieces over the larger print found on most bags in the collection. I heard LV is attempting to update the MC collection and hoping that the introduction of Kate will mean that they will begin making bags with the smaller scale mono print! I would LOVE LV to also come out with a smaller brown monogram canvas for bags as the scale on the mini lin collection. Some of the accessory pieces, like the older belts and agenda with the smaller scale monogram I think look beautiful!

to be honest, the only multicolored bag that appealed to me is the watercolor speedy... i generally gravitate towards more understated, less "out-there" bags and even wallets.. so i tend to stay away from the MC line... no offense to those who love it though.. it's just a matter of preference...

I love it! I hope to get the Black MC Alexandra wallet someday. I only have one thing which I recently acquired which was a black MC pochette. There's a pic of me modeling it in my collections thread near the end.

I don't like it at all - if I wanted a colourful, 'cute' bag, I definitely wouldn't pay LV prices for it. The accessories are ok, but I remember when the MC line first came out there were also a BUNCH of fakes that cropped up, and ever since then it just seems kind of cheap looking to me. Still, to each their own!

There haven't been any MC bags that I truly love. I used to have white Audra and Shirley but ended up selling them...Audra was way too hevy for me with those big brass links, and Shirley was cute but too small to be useful for me.

I currently own black MC SLG's....zippy wallet, zippy coin purse, and business card holder.

I would really like to have a black MC purse and would be willing to fork out the $ if I really liked it. I really like hobo bags, so the upcoming MC Greta bag might just have my name on it.

Errhh I like MC. Probably one of the few MC lovers. I don't think it looks dated. I think it is fresh and fun. I know I know some may think MC is for the fun lovers but I like MC lol...cannot help it if people think it can look tacky sometimes. Sob, so sad. But I am extremist, I like fun or serious bags -- hardly in between.

i personally love the mc line.. my 1st lv is white multicolor, it was love at the first sight, and the mc line that made me start to fall in love with LV and since then my love to LV is growing...

im still not sure~ i really wanted to add a mc bag to my collection but i feel like im to old for the style~i love the rita and really wanted it but when i went to look at it i wish i was 18 so i could buy it~i think i might add a wallet or something small~:confused1:

I love the small MC pieces (agenda, wallet, cles, bandeau) but would never buy a bag in this print. It would clash with too many of my outfits plus I prefer understated pieces.

I think that the small pieces are cute, but I am not a fan of the bags. I tend to like more subtle bags, and I do not like all that hardware.

To answer your other question, I do not have any MC pieces.