Personal opinions about multicolor bags....

I love MC- especially in white! I think some of the bags are worth their money but I also think some are ridiculously overpriced. I guess it really depends on how often you use it.

I will always love my black MC - some days I want a fun ,playful ,bright(loud) bag and it fills the bill- I think my collection of bags would be boring without this one in there to wear from time to time-I still feel happy when I look at the pattern!

I have the White Speedy and Wapity. Love them both! I got the Speedy in Jan 04 and it regularly makes the bag rotation. I don't think it's loud at all and it matches just about anything!!

I use the Wapity mostly as my camera case and here in Japan I carry it everyday in whatever purse I have because you never know what crazy sh*t your gonna see!

I hope you get a MC piece and LOVE It!!

I love the mc. have the pochette and speedy in white. I will def get a black mc too. I think it's great, but you have to like the bright colorful pattern. It's really a headturner and IMO you can tell a real from a fake pretty easily. Every MC fake I have seen doesnt have the same mix of colors. I cant just carry a brown mono everyday!

I love Multicolore very much:heart:. I have the Speedy 30, the Shirley clutch, the Aurelia GM, and a coin purse all in white. All the colors are vibrant, cheerul and fun to look at. I always wear my MC with dressy jeans & a classy solid-colored top. IMO this combination looks elegant but casual.

It does cost LV more (than most brown Mono) to make MC because of the special process of putting multi-colors(sp?) on the canvas, special linings, more complicated design and hardware. For me the beauty, cheeriness and all the use I get out of my MC items makes it worth the price.

i love the white MC speedy but i do find it a bit heavy bec of the hardware. i ended up buying the white MC pouchette wallet, belt, and zippy wallet. you need to be careful with them bec of the white background but other than that...i love them. the burst of colors make me smile. :tender: and the belt looks great with jeans!

i dont know but i have always loved loved loved the multicolors.. i have a white MC alma and yes shes loud but shes geougeous the longer i own her since 3/2008 the more she is honey patina, the prettier she looks... now i got the black mc speedy 30-and that just tops everything... the black mc is geourgeous omg i can stare at it all day long, dont care how loud it is... the price is outrageous, but for such a timeless, classy, fun and colorful line? hey why not..they only go higher in value...........

my small mc collection so far:
white mc alma
black mc speedy
white mc zippy coin purse

i lvoe itttt...im going to get the mono beverly gm and after that iam thinking if i should get the black beverly gm too