Periwinkle patent simples

I was thinking about getting those same patents. I do like them and as others had said you can't go wrong with a pop of color especially with white, black or grey.

^ Awww too cute. Your dog and daughter are SO adorable. Farah's lashes are long like mine. She will thank you so much when she is old enough to even care that her lashes are long, trust me. I thank my parents for my lashes. Is that weird?? LOL

Funny you should say so, priiin, I was just telling her that in the car the other day. I said, do you know how blessed you are to have those lashes?!?! She was like, yeah whatever. I have long lashes myself, but about half the amount of them that Farah has...so she's super blessed, long AND thick!

I had one in June. Aren't you glad you did it? I sure am! 48 and holding.
Oh dear yes!! It was hereditary, my dad's eyes are the same. I was not going to wait until I was 70!! It made an amazing difference. I look so much more alert. Plus at 47 they were not going to get any better. Of course I have pale skin and looked like I belonged in a shelter for abused woman!! I was very black, blue, red, swollen you name it for a long time! How did your go??

Thanks priiin and cjy. Wish I could share my Baklava with you all...it turned out sooooooooo yummy. :smile: Wanna see a cute pic. Here's my girl and Ravi asleep together. Awwww....

Anyhow, I was thinking those Periwinkles would look really cute with jeans too!!!!!!
Ok, that pulled at the heart strings!!

I was going to ask if you were Greek. Beautifull place! My sister studied there for many months. Then later in Chile she did an internship, before language school in Costa Rica.
We have a very close group of friends who have owned Zorbas here for ever and they would let her work whenever she wanted. Wonderfull people and so bonded with their family. You will have to tell me a great way to make greek potoatoes!! DH loves them but mine are not the same. Jimmy, one of the brothers at Zorbas says they are a pain. Cool, I love learning about people and religions and sharing like that.

How cool cjy!!! I want to go back so bad. Haven't been in years. My dad used to send my siblings and I for the whole summer, and we hated it! Now I'm like, "Dad, will you send me to Greece for three month this summer?" He's like no. lol We still have a house over there in the island of Salamina, so maybe one day I'll get over there. Doesn't help that DH hates to fly! Listen, greek potatoes...lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper and you are good to go!!!! :heart:

Highlight whatever words you want to bring you to the chat thread, then press the little globe and enter the link. That should do it. ;)
That is where I am having a problem. I press the globe and a box comes up with the line and the http thing or what ever. Do I type it in? If i press ok nothing happens and ok does not light up. So I don't pastes?? I feel so stupid:crybaby:

^ When the box pops up, paste the link to the first page of the chat thread there and press okay. It should replace the word/s you highlighted before hand with a line underneath and it should turn blue.

Oh dear yes!! It was hereditary, my dad's eyes are the same. I was not going to wait until I was 70!! It made an amazing difference. I look so much more alert. Plus at 47 they were not going to get any better. Of course I have pale skin and looked like I belonged in a shelter for abused woman!! I was very black, blue, red, swollen you name it for a long time! How did your go??

I am very fair, too, and I looked just awful. My daughter was home from college for the summer and she thought I was crazy! The swelling and bruising was terrible, but now I am so happy with the results. I'd do it again, for sure. I lost 70 pounds and had my eyes done and my double chin removed. Then, because I was already having surgery to replace my implants (had breast cancer in 2000), I had a tummy tuck at the same time. It was all worth it, believe me!

So highlight the following:

forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/christian-louboutin-chat-219990.html

After you highlight it, right click and select Copy. In your Edit Sig, after you click on the globe icon and the dialog box pops up, after the "http://", right click and select Paste. OK, and SAVE SIG. That should do it!

^ When the box pops up, paste the link to the first page of the chat thread there and press okay. It should replace the word/s you highlighted before hand with a line underneath and it should turn blue.
It won't let me paste. That won't high light as an option.I will try again. Really frustrated. If you click on mine it says page not displayed.

How cool cjy!!! I want to go back so bad. Haven't been in years. My dad used to send my siblings and I for the whole summer, and we hated it! Now I'm like, "Dad, will you send me to Greece for three month this summer?" He's like no. lol We still have a house over there in the island of Salamina, so maybe one day I'll get over there. Doesn't help that DH hates to fly! Listen, greek potatoes...lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper and you are good to go!!!! :heart:

OO, I lived in Greece for a good part of a year. Still is one of my most favorite place in the world. The last time I was there though, Greece was still on drachmas -- ahhh, the bargains to be had, the ouzo to be consumed, and the gorgeous scenery to be taken in! I remember waiting 2 days to be taken to Santori (the ferries were not too reliable back then), the hike up to Delphi and the long, winding, limestone streets with lovely little shops and cafes up to the Acropolis. :love: Have the fondest memories of Greece and the dinner taverns in Athens.