Periwinkle patent simples

Thanks priiin and cjy. Wish I could share my Baklava with you all...it turned out sooooooooo yummy. :smile: Wanna see a cute pic. Here's my girl and Ravi asleep together. Awwww....

Anyhow, I was thinking those Periwinkles would look really cute with jeans too!!!!!!

Attachments

• sleep 004 467x350.jpg
    sleep 004 467x350.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 42
oo_let_me_see That pic is the cutest pic i have ever seen it made me go AWWWWWWWWW out loud!!! your daughter is beautiful and ravi is ABORABLE!!

Are you kidding! You are beautiful! That's a bad pic???? Maybe you could get a group shop with Ravi included.:yes:

If you want to see a bad pic.. I yook pictures of myself after eye surgery in Sept. Cosmetic.. eyelift. Now That is a bad pic! My big bad Marine son would not even look at them. The results were worth the bruising and pain though!!

I had one in June. Aren't you glad you did it? I sure am! 48 and holding.

Awww, thanks Lo!!! I'm hijacking cjy's thread and posting more pics of Ravi and Farah. lol

Oh, one more thing, do the periwinkle come in higher heels???

Attachments

• Farah Fall Pary 06 467x350.jpg
    Farah Fall Pary 06 467x350.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 38
  • Ravi 004 467x350.jpg
    Ravi 004 467x350.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 31
Awww, thanks Lo!!! I'm hijacking cjy's thread and posting more pics of Ravi and Farah. lol

Oh, one more thing, do the periwinkle come in higher heels???
Beautiful child!!:heart: What is your heritege? I love that olive complextion,flawless!
Rav was ready for his close up.:roflmfao::roflmfao: Poor little belly lookes like it might pop. He was smiling,too!!

Farrah really is just soo pretty, your gonna have your hands full with the little boys, lol

Ravi looks like he has some personality and i love his thick little body, lmao, my mooey has a similar figure:love:...I just squish him all the time

Thanks girls!!!

I am half Greek and half Puerto Rican. =o)- My parents are straight off the boat. (My mom's English still stinks after 25 years in the US.) lol I was born in PR, but moved to Greece right away. Then we moved to the states when I was young, so I'm 100% Americanized. lol

He's my little stuffed Ravioli!!!!!!!

^ Awww too cute. Your dog and daughter are SO adorable. Farah's lashes are long like mine. She will thank you so much when she is old enough to even care that her lashes are long, trust me. I thank my parents for my lashes. Is that weird?? LOL

Thanks girls!!!

I am half Greek and half Puerto Rican. =o)- My parents are straight off the boat. (My mom's English still stinks after 25 years in the US.) lol I was born in PR, but moved to Greece right away. Then we moved to the states when I was young, so I'm 100% Americanized. lol

He's my little stuffed Ravioli!!!!!!!
I was going to ask if you were Greek. Beautifull place! My sister studied there for many months. Then later in Chile she did an internship, before language school in Costa Rica.
We have a very close group of friends who have owned Zorbas here for ever and they would let her work whenever she wanted. Wonderfull people and so bonded with their family. You will have to tell me a great way to make greek potoatoes!! DH loves them but mine are not the same. Jimmy, one of the brothers at Zorbas says they are a pain. Cool, I love learning about people and religions and sharing like that.