PCE Purchases, Sequin Spotlights *VIDEO REVEAL!*

Outside Shots:

(This is about the true color of the mermaid...TDF!!!)

012-1.jpg

014.jpg

016-4.jpg

018-2.jpg

True to look:
019-4.jpg

that mermaid spotlight is stunning!!! hmmmm....i might need something in this color....add to my blue craze right now!! Great reveal!! cant wait to see the videos

Bunches and bunches of mod shots...PLEASE EXCUSE THE BLOODY SHOWER CURTAIN! It is a remnant of our Halloween party! LOL! (It works as a shower curtain, but I am putting a pretty seashell one up tonight).

020-2.jpg
024-4.jpg

025-6.jpg
026-6.jpg

Long Strap:
029.jpg
030-4.jpg

I love your reveal! You did a great job! You are right that the beige lining killed the Maggie though, what a disappointment. But I'm so happy that you love the Mermaid Spotlight, it looks great with your nails! :smile:

And my last thing...I got this off Ebay for $120! I lusted after this necklace ever since I seen it. I think it was around $400 when it first came out.

035.jpg

036-2.jpg

Already spoiling Sophia...
040.jpg

041-3.jpg

Thanks PCL for the video-- that was great! Sorry you're disappointed in the sequin wristlet and the emerald Maggie-- that lining is a little disappointing. But the color of the mermaid spotlight is amazing! Thanks for showing outside pics.

Enjoy!!!

Awesome reveal! I love your accent, it is so cute! :biggrin:

I love the emerald color, will you keep her? And the mermaid is so cute! Congrats and thanks for all the time you put into showing us your new goodies and your sequin spotlight collection, I love the sparkle!! :yahoo:

I absolutely LOVED those video reveals!! I think you may have started a new trend :biggrin: I've never given sequin bags a second glance until I saw your collection and now that video has me seriously considering one!

Your reveal video was so funny - I know it wasn't meant to be but I think I kept laughing because it was like hearing my internal dialogue when I open my boxes :P

That was soooo much fun I had to get the chips and a drink while I watched!!
Beautfiul bags...yes that beige lining is disappointing for sure!! :sad:
LOVE your sequin bags....the blue jean and graphite keep calling my name...sigh...thanks for taking the time to do those very fun!! :smile: