PCE Purchases, Sequin Spotlights *VIDEO REVEAL!*

I LOVE your videos! You did a great job! And your southern "drawl" is adorable!! (I'm in OK so I guess I have a bit of a drawl myself) ;)

I feel like I MIGHT become obsessed with the blue jean and graphite Spotlights. They are super gorgeous, and I seriously love the disco ball hangtag charm!

Your new goodies are really nice, too. I actually saw those sequin wristlets in the store the other day, and I really like the blue one. I think they're cute, and your red one will be fine inside your ruby Spotlight or even on its own! You're just used to those well defined sequins, my dear! The emerald Maggie looks great on you, but I'm with ya on that icky beige lining. Blue sateen would have been fab....(sigh)

Oh well. Mermaid is gorgeous, too. You got a nice haul. Congrats! And once again, LOVED the videos!!!

PCL - OMG - you are absolutely adorable!! That was the most fun I've had all day - probably longer. :P

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed your videos. And I absolutely LOOVVVVEEEE your accent and could listen to you for hours. You sound like a southern belle movie star. OK, I'm just a Canuck, but I just found your accent to be so glamourous!!

I think you talked me into a sequin spotlight! OK, maybe I'll start out a bit smaller than that. But you really did a marvelous job of selling those bags - Coach should have you on commission!!

It was such fun to watch your reveals too, and your kitties are awesome.

Thank you so much for sharing these videos with us and I hope there are more to come - just so I can listen to that beautiful accent if nothing else. :yahoo:

awesome...I hope Peggle is around to see...she is the queen of Coach videos!

awe thanks lurkenomore

and i have to say Kudos PCL awesome videos

i know what it feels like to put yourself out there for the whole world to see

and you did a great job, you are simply adorable and i loved your reactions ---truly awesome

when you saw that red wristlet, you didnt feel it and you said so, that is so cool--- love it

also smiled fairly big, when you didnt care for that tan lining, i so agree with you:biggrin: why cant coach do better then that tan in about every bag

and you are the the Sequin Queen, :biggrin:

You made my day , thanks for the smiles and I enjoyed seeing your joy

but wait,,,,,,,,,,,,i didnt see a happy dance, LOL

congrats on your new babies and your other babies too

Wow...Peggle, I feel honored to have you comment on this thread. I am glad I did not upset you with making a vid reveal of my own!
Maybe this WILL start a trend, LOL!
Yes, I was very nervous putting myself out there like that, but I have no idea why...you ladies are always nice and awesome anyway. :biggrin:
I might consider doing this again in the future, but I am on ban right now. When I get an anthracite audrey or a sequin rocker, you can bet I'll video it.
Along with a Happy Dance! :nuts:

(P.S. I haven't taken the Mermaid out yet...Hubby wanted to see me take the Zebra Sophia out instead. It got a LOT of looks at dinner! And it STANDS BY ITSELF! Hallelujah! I love the Sophia...it's a pretty cool bag!)

:ty: for making and posting these videos PickyCoachLover! They were absolutely amazing & informative, and I think you always pick the most glamorous Coach bags.

And I am in total agreement with you about the lining colors. If I'm on the fence about buying a particular Coach bag, 9 times out of 10 it's the color of the lining that helps me decide if the bag is coming home with me!

Wow...Peggle, I feel honored to have you comment on this thread. I am glad I did not upset you with making a vid reveal of my own!
Maybe this WILL start a trend, LOL!
Yes, I was very nervous putting myself out there like that, but I have no idea why...you ladies are always nice and awesome anyway. :biggrin:
I might consider doing this again in the future, but I am on ban right now. When I get an anthracite audrey or a sequin rocker, you can bet I'll video it.
Along with a Happy Dance! :nuts:

(P.S. I haven't taken the Mermaid out yet...Hubby wanted to see me take the Zebra Sophia out instead. It got a LOT of looks at dinner! And it STANDS BY ITSELF! Hallelujah! I love the Sophia...it's a pretty cool bag!)

there is no reason to be upset
and think its awesome that you found it in you to not just one, but two, how cool is that

and wouldnt it be nice to see more reveals like that
sometimes photos just cant show how happy you feel

again you are so so so adorable and i am so happy for you:yahoo:

congrats again

i am happy dancing ;)

absolutely awesome reveal!! totally loved it! :nuts:

I had the same reaction to the red wristlet...I saw it online and was so excited to see it in store. When I picked it up, I was so disappointed! At first I thought it wasn't right one because it seemed so small and so blah. It really is matte, which is hard to do with sequins! I agree on the beige lining...seriously Coach, no more beige please. We like color!

ahh just finished watching both vids!!! it was almost the first thing i did after getting off work and going home. i love the sparkly sequins! I have to agree, not a fan of the beige lining on the Emerald maaggie, but the rest of the stuff is niceeee! congrats on your new stuff!!

Thanks PCL for the video-- that was great! Sorry you're disappointed in the sequin wristlet and the emerald Maggie-- that lining is a little disappointing. But the color of the mermaid spotlight is amazing! Thanks for showing outside pics.

Enjoy!!!

I second this

Oh and I love your accent. You are so cute!

Wow! That's such a creative way to do a reveal! I love your buys. I love the colour of the your Maggie and I love the crimson lining of your Madison Top Handle. When I saw the Sequin wristlet IRL I completely fell in love with it too!

I hope you enjoy them all! :smile: