PCE Purchases, Sequin Spotlights *VIDEO REVEAL!*

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Ugh, took me all day to get these vids uploaded, LOL! I decided to do something a little different...a little more personal...so I did video of my reveal! I also took pics, and will post those also.
I am kinda nervous about putting myself out there like this, so please bear with me.

I ALSO did a video of my Sequin Spotlights, since it is such a hot topic on the forum. Come see in detail these beautiful bags! Maybe I can ease your mind with this one and make you go get one! (Please overlook my ooohing and aaahing over my own bags...it's a bad habit, LOL!)

So, I have two vids and a bunch of pics...who's ready for this? :yahoo:

Love your reveal vid! Your babies are so cute playing in the box and the color of that mermaid spotlight is gorg! I am also a little disappointed with how matte the red sequin wristlet is and the beige lining in the mia maggie:sad: Awesome video! TFS!

Okay, I'm in the middle of your reveal video now, but have to go pick up my son!!! AAAHHHGGG!!! Anyway, love the reveal so far, and you've got me talking to my computer! Just saw the emerald Maggie which looks absolutely gorgeous, but I'm so sorry it doesn't have the blue gem lining! I have the green sabby and love her to death with that lining. But the patent looks like it's about the same shade of green. Beautiful! Be back soon to seen the rest.

Congrats!

Okay, let's try this.

Madison leather Top Handle:

002-3.jpg

004-1.jpg

Awesome reveal! That's too bad about Emerald Maggie's beige lining. But, the outside color is sure pretty.
And thanks for the spotlight showcase video too. Double feature, LOL!
It was so nice to see the graphite and lilac in the sunlight for irl color.

Your bags are gorgeous as usual, enjoy!