Patent jumbo: should I?

It's stunning! I guess I should worry about black clothes and jeans?

Thanks! The coral patent jumbo you are considering is a beauty too! If my fuchsia from 14s wasn't such a close match, I would have definitely added the coral to my collection. 2 weeks ago I saw the coral in person and it is just lovely! I have a ton of black in my wardrobe. I haven't had any color transfer issues. I would stay away from denim though. Post pictures if you decide to get it! :smile:

Thanks! The coral patent jumbo you are considering is a beauty too! If my fuchsia from 14s wasn't such a close match, I would have definitely added the coral to my collection. 2 weeks ago I saw the coral in person and it is just lovely! I have a ton of black in my wardrobe. I haven't had any color transfer issues. I would stay away from denim though. Post pictures if you decide to get it! :smile:

I know! It stole my heart, (cross fingers) hopefully I'll get it. It may be silly but the black thing I was worried about is my Burberry quilted jacket. You think it will be ok if I wear it? Thx for your help!!

I have a Jumbo CF in Black Patent with SHW. This handbag looks as good as the day I got it. I love patent. (I'm a blingy kind of Gal so patent is right up my alley) :lol:

I also have a Pink CF Patent from 2014. I do keep it away from my jeans (even if they're older and worn) just to be careful of color transfer. I have had no problem with the lighter patent at all.

The Fuchsia you want is gorgeous! I think you're really in love with it. I would so totally go for it for a Mother's Day present. It's a stunner!

Show us what you get! :yes: I hope you won't be afraid of patent.

I know! It stole my heart, (cross fingers) hopefully I'll get it. It may be silly but the black thing I was worried about is my Burberry quilted jacket. You think it will be ok if I wear it? Thx for your help!!

That's not a silly thing to worry about at all! :smile:
Based on my experience, you should be okay. The only side note I have is that my pink patent maxi is not used as an every day bag. I rotate my bags frequently, but it still is used often. The only other thing I feel compelled to say is: when the right color in a flap comes along, you really have to grab it! LOL I keep telling myself that and the rainbow of flaps continues on :smile:

That's not a silly thing to worry about at all! :smile:
Based on my experience, you should be okay. The only side note I have is that my pink patent maxi is not used as an every day bag. I rotate my bags frequently, but it still is used often. The only other thing I feel compelled to say is: when the right color in a flap comes along, you really have to grab it! LOL I keep telling myself that and the rainbow of flaps continues on :smile:

I know, the rainbow is endless [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

I personally think patent looks best in smaller sizes (mini, small and m/l) but this jumbo is gorgeous. If it makes you happy, then you should definitely get it!!

I have a black patent jumbo and that is the only patent bag I'll ever have because black is not as "risky" as colors. The glaze on patent can change colors over time. And the glaze makes it essentially incapable of refurbishment. If it get scratches or color transfer, you are stuck with it.

I was seriously considering pink patent a year ago because I love pink and thought the patent would give it pop. I am soooooo glad I changed my mind.

If you have to have it, get it knowing you may run into unfixable problems later. If you can also love a different material, don't get the patent.