Patent jumbo: should I?

I have a black patent jumbo and that is the only patent bag I'll ever have because black is not as "risky" as colors. The glaze on patent can change colors over time. And the glaze makes it essentially incapable of refurbishment. If it get scratches or color transfer, you are stuck with it.

I was seriously considering pink patent a year ago because I love pink and thought the patent would give it pop. I am soooooo glad I changed my mind.

If you have to have it, get it knowing you may run into unfixable problems later. If you can also love a different material, don't get the patent.
Thank ou, there is a close second that I've picked out and I think I'm going to choose it because having such a risk for an expensive bag is not worth it. I will take another tpfrs advice and invest in a mini patent next time. Hopefully reveal to come! And thanks to everyone !,

After listening to everyone, I've decided on my close #2 HG. One day I will get a mini patent and see how it goes before I invest in a jumbo. Thx to everyone. And here is my new pink lamb luv from my hubby and kids.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    602.8 KB · Views: 138
Your #2 is stunning as well!!!! I'm seriously considering a dark red patent preloved bag myself. Not sure what I am going to do yet. I'm hoping by being darker that it will be a tiny bit easier to manage.

After listening to everyone, I've decided on my close #2 HG. One day I will get a mini patent and see how it goes before I invest in a jumbo. Thx to everyone. And here is my new pink lamb luv from my hubby and kids.
I'm a bright pink loving girl but I think your #2 is much prettier than the pink patent. BEAUTIFUL!

Such a lovely pink (I don't fancy in your face pink so she is perfect!).

I'd say don't be afraid of patent, nor lambskin. I'll avoid buying a C bag in Caviar (only my jumbo is caviar) in future. However I'm one who gives TLC to all my bags :smile:

How pretty! This is a beautiful bag, enjoy and Happy Mother's Day!