Patent jumbo: should I?

I have 3 patent classic flaps:

Black patent jumbo silver hardware

Black patent maxi silver hardware

Pink patent maxi silver hardware

I use them sparingly, but have personally not had any issues with them. I am very careful with my bags and they don't take a ton of wear and tear. Good Luck with you decision! It's a beautiful color!! :smile:

I have 3 patent classic flaps:

Black patent jumbo silver hardware

Black patent maxi silver hardware

Pink patent maxi silver hardware

I use them sparingly, but have personally not had any issues with them. I am very careful with my bags and they don't take a ton of wear and tear. Good Luck with you decision! It's a beautiful color!! :smile:

Thank you! What's your advise with care?

I have six patent bags, three are Chanel, all in light or bright tones. I am careful with all my bags, not just patent and I have never had any issues. I think you should have something you love and it would be a spendid Mums day gift! It's a beauty! ✨💖✨

I have six patent bags, three are Chanel, all in light or bright tones. I am careful with all my bags, not just patent and I have never had any issues. I think you should have something you love and it would be a spendid Mums day gift! It's a beauty! [emoji92][emoji178][emoji92]

Any advice on what not to do?

Any advice on what not to do?

I would mainly say don't rub the bag against anything where you think color transfer could be an issue. Another tip would be to always store your bag in its protective bag when not in use and Store it so it doesn't rub against another bag to avoid color transfer or possible dents or what not. Also just give it a light dusting if it came with a cleaning cloth to avoid dust or other particles from settling in the patent. My last patent purchase was a jumbo bright yellow and it is still looking as lovely as ever.

I would mainly say don't rub the bag against anything where you think color transfer could be an issue. Another tip would be to always store your bag in its protective bag when not in use and Store it so it doesn't rub against another bag to avoid color transfer or possible dents or what not. Also just give it a light dusting if it came with a cleaning cloth to avoid dust or other particles from settling in the patent. My last patent purchase was a jumbo bright yellow and it is still looking as lovely as ever.

Thank you so much

Thank you! What's your advise with care?

I couldn't have said it better myself. The only real concern is the color transfer. Just be cautious, but enjoy it! Here is my pink patent maxi from 14 S. This picture was taken when I went shopping recently. It has stayed pretty perfect and I don't regret buying it at all! Happy shopping!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462389004.765547.jpg